🔥LVIII🔥

The rest of the ride to the venue was uneventful. Luna ended up taking a nap herself and had woken up to the flash on JK's camera.

He, Jimin, and Hobi laughed at her bewildered expression, making her pout grumpily.

"I have a picture of you sleeping too so I'd be careful with that if I were you," she warns, stretching as best as she could with Tae still sleeping on her chest.

She smirks in amusement when JK's eyes widen at the statement.

"You're a meanie," he whines, playfully smacking her thigh, which made Tae jump awake.

"Are we there yet?" he mumbles, tightening his arms around her.

"Almost, we've got about 20 minutes," Hobi informs.

"Good. 20 more minutes of cuddling. I could lay here all day," Tae says, burying his face in her chest, making her giggle.

"That looks more like motor boating, not cuddling," Jimin grimaces.

"You're just mad you're not doing it," Tae replies, partially muffled by her shirt.

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

Twenty minutes flew by and they were now being escorted into a private entrance in the back of the venue, away from the paparazzi and fans that were waiting out front already.

Luna, who was walking next to Jin, almost jumped when she felt hands on her hips, pulling her back slightly.

"We're going to the bathroom. We'll catch up," Joon announces, leading her in a different direction before anyone could respond.

The halls were empty, making their footsteps echo as loud as Luna's heart was in her ears. She kept quiet as they passed one set of bathrooms. After all, he'd been there many times before so she figured he knew where he was going.

She'd figured right. A few twists and turns later, they'd arrived at what seemed to be a dressing room. Stepping around her for the first time, he looks down at her as he turns the knob and motions her in. She admires him for a moment, noting how good he looked in the bucket hat he'd worn before squeezing past him and into the room.

He chuckles deeply, having left only a small space between himself and the door on purpose. The sound sends shivers down Luna's spine as she takes in her surroundings. She was right again. It was a dressing room with an en-suite bathroom.

"Go sit on the bathroom counter and let Daddy see how wet those panties are," he says, walking behind her slowly as he admired the thickness of her thighs.

Luna does as told, biting her lip in anticipation as he moves closer, eyeing her like a predator would it's prey.

Her breath hitches when his hands land on her thighs, parting them in one swift motion as he pushes her shirt up. Her lacy, black thong was now on display for him, making him let out a little hum of approval.

He hooks his index finger inside the panty, tutting softly when he didn't feel the wetness he'd anticipated.

"Hmm, must've dried up. This won't do," he says, making her yelp as he slides her off the counter and turns her around to face the mirror.

"Shirt off and hands on the sink," he demands, the tone in his voice making her obey immediately.

"Look at you being a good girl for Daddy. Keep this up and I might let you cum," he says, licking his lips as he eyes the way her nipples strained against the fabric of the lacy bra.

When she turns around to face the sink, he immediately cups her breasts from behind, his fingers grazing over her nipples repeatedly, making her moan.

"So sensitive baby. I'd bet you'd cum off this alone if I got you turned on enough," he says, pinching down on both hard.

"Daddy, please," she moans out softly, arching her ass into his crotch at the sensation.

"Did I say you could move bitch?" he asks, slapping her right tit harshly.

"No sir, I'm sorry," she apologizes, trying to hold in a moan.

She enjoyed the dull sting of the hit as well as the tone of his voice when he'd spoken to her.

"Good. I'll let it slide, just this once. Spread your legs," he instructs, pressing himself in close to her from behind, one arm across her chest and the other making its way down to cup her through her panties.

"Now stay still and stay quiet and I'll let you cum," he says, making her nod.

He slaps her tit again, tsking at the motion.

"Use your words slut," he says.

"Yes sir," she replies, locking eyes with him in the mirror.

The look on his face was pure lust, much like her own at the moment.

Her breath caught in her throat as he started to rub her clit harshly, hand still working outside her panties. She wanted to squirm, but didn't want to risk not cumming so she bared it, closing her eyes as he continued his assault on her clit.

Her eyes shot open when he smacked her pussy, making her jump from the sensitivity.

"Keep those eyes open and watch," he demands, pointing at the mirror in front of them.

She locked eyes with him in the mirror as he started up again, this time sinking his hand inside her panties. His touch was more gentle now, but still fast and he never let his fingers slip past her clit. He'd wanted all that wetness to collect onto the panties, not his fingers.

"Such a good little slut, drenching these panties for Daddy. I feel that pussy starting to drip," he teases, gently rolling her clit between his thumb and forefinger.

"D-daddy, I'm close," Luna moans softly, eyes locked on his fingers moving inside her panties.

"Then cum for me," he says, rubbing her frantically with his whole hand now.

He shoved his fingers in her mouth as she came, effectively cutting out her moans as she leaned back against him heavily.

The two quickly got cleaned up and Joon placed Luna's panties inside his bag. He hadn't wanted to put them in his pocket and risk someone finding out. After all, it was their dirty little secret to share.

A/N: Just a little something to hold you over. I've got good vibes going in the next chapter and didn't feel right putting it in the same chapter as this filth 🤣

Song recommendation: Come Together Chris Brown fr H.E.R

Luna(A BTS Soulmate AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें