9

Luna could feel their curious gazes on her, making her even more flustered.

"You okay princess?" asked Hobi, concern decorating his features.

She nodded and looked down at her feet, attempting to hide her flushed expression.

'They're going to be the death of me,' she thought, attempting to control the warmth in her chest and her face.

Park Jimin was now the only man who had ever kissed her on the lips and Jung Hoseok had just called her Princess.

Luna got her soulmate mark at the early age of fourteen and from that moment on, she refused to date anyone. In her mind, all her firsts should be experienced with her soulmate and catching feelings for anyone else was pointless. With that being said, Luna wasn't used to feeling this way about anyone, let alone seven people. It seemed that every little thing they did sent her emotions into overdrive and turned her into a shy, flustered mess.

This was worsened by the fact that they were BTS. She had been fans of them from the very beginning and often recommended their music to others. She would always mention them when interviewers would ask about her tastes in music. This eventually caught their attention when they started to go to America, which led them to follow each other on social media. From then on, they became big fans of her as well.

Unfortunately, they were always too busy to schedule a meet up when they came to America. They had tried to meet her at various award shows but she never stayed until the end. No-one would've though that Jiwoo would be the one to get them to finally meet.

Luna was snapped out of her thoughts by Hobi's fingers curling underneath her chin to tilt her face up.

"Don't hide that pretty face of yours," he whispers, his eyes darting from her eyes to her lips.

He lifted his hand and gently traced her bottom lip with his thumb and she closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation. She sighed in what could only be explained as bliss as she breathed in his intoxicating scent. Unable to control her actions, she closed the gap between them and hugged him around the waist, her hands slipping underneath his denim jacket. She buried her face in his chest, listening to his heartbeat. One of hands stroked the partially exposed skin of her back, immediately finding her mark and the other rested on her hip. She hummed in content, soothed by his closeness.

"Ahem!"

Luna and Hobi were so caught up in each other that the noise startled them. Their eyes snapped open and they immediately jumped apart, much to everyone else's amusement. They had been hugging so long that Jimin had finished his shower and had to get their attention because they were blocking the bathroom door. Luna let out a string of embarrassed giggles and ran to jump on her bed beside Tae to hide her face in a pillow.

(A/N: Do you laugh when you're embarrassed?)

"So cute," he exclaims, poking her side and making her fall into a fit of laughter. She was extremely ticklish.

"Don't be embarrassed Noona," JK whispers, reaching out to pry the pillow away from her face.

"Hey, you cut your hair," he asked as he realized that her hair was indeed a lot shorter than it was the day before.

"No, these are extensions. I don't like to cut my hair," she replies, reaching for the pillow he had taken.

He placed the pillow on his lap and patted it. Without much thought, she laid down immediately, now on her back, looking up at him.