36

Luna woke up to the feeling of of Hobi running his fingers through her hair.

"Time to wake up princess," he whispers, his fingers trailing lightly across her mark.

"Ughh 5 more minutes please," she whines, her eyes still closed.

"I gave you five minutes 5 minutes ago princess. If you don't get your cute little ass up; I'm hauling you down to breakfast just like this," he says, not phasing her one bit.

He watches in amusement as she simply turns her head away from him, attempting to continue her slumber.

"You asked for this," he says, grabbing her Tshirt off the floor.

He placed it around his neck and positioned himself so that he could pick her up safely.

The boys look up from their breakfast as they hear a loud squeal coming from upstairs.

"Okay, Oppa! Put me down," Luna squeals as Hobi hauls her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"Nope, you should've listened," he says, smacking her ass as he carries her down the stairs.

"I swear to God Hobi," she grits out, slapping his ass in return.

"You shouldn't swear princess," he teases, making her huff in annoyance as he sets her down at the table next to Jin.

"Well, fuck," Tae curses, his eyes glued to the lingerie set she still wore.

Jin himself was too stunned to scold the boy, his eyes raking over her body hungrily.

"So that's where you guys snuck off to last night," Joon says, biting his lip.

"Well, now I'm horny," Jimin exclaims, tossing his hands in the air in an exasperated fashion.

JK just stared, his big, dark eyes sparkling in the sunlight that filtered through the windows.

Luna grimaced as Suga reached behind her to pull the tag from her lingerie.

"Do you have this set in other colors?" he asks, and she shakes her head no.

The others watch in amusement as he begins to furiously type on his phone.

"What are you doing hyung?" JK, who was sitting next to him, asks.

"I'm buying her this in every color," he states, drawing an amused smile from the girl.

"There's that smile princess," Hobi says, reaching across the table to poke her cheek.

Her smile dropped as she looked at him with narrowed eyes, gently slapping his hand away from her cheek.

"Aww baby, don't be like that," he says, passing her the T-shirt he still had wrapped around his neck.

She took it wordlessly, standing up to get her leftover smoothie out of the fridge. Their eyes followed the movement of the T-shirt as it slipped over her head, stopping right under her ass. Her garters and stockings were still on display.

"I don't know if I ever told you this, but your body is amazing," Jin compliments as she returns and snuggles into his side as he feeds her eggs from his plate.

"Thanks Oppa," she says quietly, a yawn taking over her soon afterwards.

"Someone's still sleepy," Suga teases, picking up one of her garter belts and letting it snap back against her thigh.

Luna jolted from the sudden stinging sensation, cutting her eyes over at him. Before he could get away, she'd slapped his hand hard.

"Ouch woman, damn it's turning red already," he says shaking his hand to reduce the pain somehow.