LXXXVI

Luna and the boys took pictures underneath the gazebo as well as in the nicely decorated lobby area while everyone else filed into the reception area to find their seats. Bighit had hired a professional photographers to document the ceremony and these pictures would most likely be used in their official announcement.

They didn't worry about that right now though, just basking in each others' happiness as they make their way into the reception hall after the pictures.

"Remind me to save Mrs. Choi's contact info," Luna taps Jimin as they take in the beautifully decorated room and tables.

"She's definitely planning the wedding," he nods, making her smile.

She hadn't been able to find enough of the centerpieces they'd wanted but she sure made up for it with the amazing floral arrangements that decorated each table.

The room rooftop, along with the walls in the room were draped with sheer curtains and fairy lights hung within the drapes as well as from the ceiling. It was beautiful and the sun could be seen setting through the windows, making the glow a little brighter in the room.

The food was set up on the far right side of the room where her mother, along with some staff members were stationed, ready to serve it

The food was set up on the far right side of the room where her mother, along with some staff members were stationed, ready to serve it. Her mom wanted to personally serve the food incase anyone had any questions about the American dishes.

There was space for the dance floor and a small stage that took up the rest of the entire right side of the room.

"Come on woman, I'm starving," JK says, grabbing her hand a pulling her along with him to the food  since they're supposed to be served first anyways.

"You're always starving," she giggles, grabbing plates for them both.

She sighed in relief when she saw that the nice, round black plates that actually looked more like platters had lots of compartments. Gosh did she hate for her food to touch. Her mom gives her a knowing wink as she fixes her plate the way she likes it and she grins back, going to take her seat in the middle of the room.

The hard part was waiting on everyone else to get their food before eating, which JK was failing miserably at.

Once they'd been served drinks of their choices, they were finally able to eat and dug in, not having eaten a real meal since breakfast.

Once everyone's dinner plates were cleared to make room for deserts, Joon stood and cleared this throat, having Jin tap a glass with a knife because he'd surely break it.

"I just want to thank everyone for coming and sharing this very special moment with us. I don't just speak for myself when I say that we care deeply about everyone here today from Mrs. Choi, our amazing event planner, to our relatives, to the staff. Big thanks to Luna's mom Linda for making all this delicious food. Together, you all made this day even more amazing. To our families, we don't get to spend a lot of free time together and we're looking to change that, but for now, let's make the most of this night," he says, earning claps and cheers from everyone.