50

As usual, Luna was awakened by the sound of her alarm. However, instead of her usual groan and snooze, she sat up with a smile on her face. Like she expected, Jin wasn't in bed beside her when she woke up. They had switched meal times so he was probably already downstairs cooking breakfast.

She stretched a little before hopping down from his bed and making her way back to her own room. Time to wake the maknae line.

To her surprise, the only one in her bed was Tae. Jimin was probably sleeping in Joon's room and JK may already be up somewhere, she assumed.

"Tae Bae, wake uppp," she says, shaking his shoulder lightly.

All she got in response was a groan as he turned to face away from her.

"If you can turn, you can hear. Get that cute little ass up boy," she yells in his ear, slapping his butt.

The boy sat up quickly, startled by the yelling and Luna fell back into a fit of giggles at his expression.

"Did you slap my butt Noona?" he asks, his morning voice even deeper than usual.

"Yup, it's a cute butt," she says giggling as she climbs off the bed and makes her way into the bathroom.

"Keep that same energy when I slap yours," he says, landing hard a smack on her ass as he walks by on the way to the toilet.

🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒

Having already showered after she and Jin's activities the night before, she just did her morning routine and ran a straightening brush through her hair. That thing was a huge time saver.

She dances around her closet while thinking about an outfit when her eyes landed on a burgundy pair of timberlands.

From there, she chose a denim outfit—jeans and a button up with a white cropped tank underneath. To add some flare, she wore the button up hanging off her shoulders and finished the outfit with a burgundy dad hat.

 To add some flare, she wore the button up hanging off her shoulders and finished the outfit with a burgundy dad hat

Knowing that she would probably be dancing today, she decided to just apply some burgundy lipstick. She kept it simple with the jewelry too, just going for her signature icy necklace.