🔥LV🔥

Linda left Luna and Kwan alone so that they could catch up. There wasn't much for him to tell Luna, but he'd practically missed out on over half her life so he sat and listened to the summary she'd been nice enough to give him. They laughed. They cried. They bonded.

Luna made sure to text the boys throughout the day, so they would know she was okay and vice versa. Linda had gone to the market to get ingredients for her favorite dinner so she let them know that she would see them after dinner.

Jooeun and Linda showed up at the same time and they all chatted at the island while Linda started to prepare dinner. They'd recommended her some event planners for the ceremony and were all helping her put together a to do list.

Just looking at the list was overwhelming her. She would definitely have to find time after the comeback to sit with they boys and discuss it.

"Gah, this means you'll have to find a dress within 3 weeks...once you all decide on colors or theme of course," Linda says, making her eyes widen.

"Ugh. I'm overwhelmed already. I know this isn't a wedding, but it sure feels like it. There so much to to in so little time. We have to decide who's buying who's ring as well as pick colors and decide on clothes ASAP," Luna says, massaging her temples.

"It'll be okay. That's what you have the planner for. Just let them know the time frame and if they can't make it happen, call someone else," Kwan shrugs, making them all turn to look at him.

"That's such a man answer. It is not that easy. Women literally fuss over every detail. She's got to find the perfect dress, shoes, makeup, etc. on top of deciding on what she wants to do with her hair. Plus, they may have to order jewelry," Jooeun says, popping him on the arm.

"Not to mention, they have to find someone that isn't booked all the way until winter. It's the summer time right now and planners are super popular this time of year," Linda adds from her place in front of the stove.

The list grows and grows as they eat dinner and Luna can't help but feel stressed as she looks at it. Even though the event was going to be small, there were a lot of details to be decided.

Luna was snapped out of her thoughts by the sound of her phone ringing, Katrina's contact photo flashing across the screen.

She answers immediately, thinking that something was wrong because of the time difference. If she was right, it would be around 2am in Texas.

"Girl, go look on Instagram now! Skylar's bitch ass is on there talking shit about how you plagiarized her album. Do I need to pull up on that bitch? Cus you know I got connections at HMG," Katrina says, sounding pissed.

"Plagiarized? I wrote damn near all her album. It was the last thing I did at HMG. The bitch don't know how to write nothing but choruses so I don't know how she got the idea that I of all people would have to copy off of her. There ain't shit to copy," Luna replies, getting up from the table and going into the living room where her mom's laptop was set up.

She logs into her IG and sure enough, Skylar, the CEO of HMG's daughter had posted some pretty disrespectful videos accusing her of taking credit for her album.

"Let me call you back Katrina," Luna says, pinching the bridge of her nose as she listens to the bullshit the girl was spewing.

She may be the CEO's daughter, but she clearly has not the slightest clue about how the music industry works. The same girl that had called her "sis" and had come to her for advice multiple times was now on social media bashing her to everyone that would listen without so much as a phone call or email. On top of that, the bitch didn't even have the gall to tag her in the post.