5

Thoughts are going to be in italics in this chapter.
Korean will be in bold.

Luna was broken out of her trance by someone yelling, "Is she here yet?" in the house.

That voice sounded a lot like Taehyung. Oh my God. I'm meeting BT motherfucking S. *Insert fangirl scream here*

She was snapped out of her thoughts by the sounds of Hoseok greeting Jiwoo and then motioning for her to come in, his signature smile in place.

"Hello," Luna voiced, bowing briefly and stepping in behind Jiwoo.

"Hello, nice to meet you," he replied in English, reaching out for a handshake.

Luna placed her hand in his and immediately felt warmth blossom in her chest. The comforting feeling spread quickly as if it was trying to envelop her whole. The outside world melted away and all that mattered in that moment was him and her. Her heartbeat thumped loudly in her ears and her face flushed pink from the rush.

This is my soulmate.

Luna had been unsure about a lot in her life, but this she knew for sure.

"Tell me you feel this too," she stated shakily looking up to find Hoseok staring down at her, his smile replaced with an awe struck expression. He nodded quickly.

"Yes, we just bonded. The first touch is always the most powerful. Wow, when my sister told me she had found our soulmate; I'll admit that I was skeptical, but there's no denying it now."

Wait! Sister? Our?

Hoseok continued after seeing the unmistakable confusion on his new soulmate's beautiful face.

"You must be confused. Many don't know this but we-myself and the rest of BTS-are soulmates; so the fact that I bonded with you means that you will be able to bond with the rest of them as well. You're ours."

Sweet baby Jesus.

Luna stood there stunned, hand still clasped in Hoseok's, her mind desperately trying to wrap around the bomb he had just dropped. The phrase "You're ours," rang in her head like a mantra. Someone was speaking to her but she couldn't hear it clearly....then all at once, her world went black.

Hoseok looked down at his new soulmate with worry. Just moments ago, he caught her right as she passed out and all hell broke loose. Everyone literally yelled out with worry, which would have been absolutely hilarious under other circumstances. They'd parted to let him through and he placed her on the couch, everyone hot on his heels.

Currently, Jin and RM were scolding him for just dropping the bomb on her like that and everyone else just hovered over her, panicking. Jiwoo came out of the kitchen with a wet towel that Suga immediately took out of her hand and began to place on Luna's face and neck area, careful not to touch her skin with his hands. The last thing anyone wants is to accidentally bond with her while she's unconscious. The moment is special and should be experienced face to face.

Hobi couldn't help but to feel a little guilty.

Maybe I should've waited.

His emotions showing on his face, Jiwoo rubbed small circles on his back and Jungkook rubbed his knee soothingly.

"She'll be up soon. She just got overwhelmed. It would've probably happened anyways," Jiwoo comforts.

"She's a huge fan of you guys and she didn't know I was your sister either, so I feel kinda responsible too," she continued.