12

Luna and Suga laid in silent contentment until the smell of food wafted into the room, making them realize how hungry they were.

"We should shower and get ready for dinner," Suga suggests, knowing that Jin would come get them for dinner soon.

He felt her nod against his chest before running her nose along the edge of his collar bone and then up to his neck. He bit back a moan as she inhaled his scent and exhaled in his ear. Luna let out a low sound of satisfaction before mustering the strength to peel her body away from his and into the bathroom to shower.

"Yoongi oppa, I need my bag."

Suga didn't usually like to be called Yoongi, but it sounded so good coming from her. He was still recovering from her prior actions and then she had to go and say his name like that. He never knew that being sniffed could even turn him on. He did know that oppa or daddy would do the trick though. Suga looked up to find a still very naked Luna looking at him expectantly. He couldn't help but let his eyes drink her in, memorizing every inch of the confident beauty before him. Most girls would have shied away or covered up, but not his Luna. He liked that she appreciated his stare and met it head on with one of her own.

"So about that bag oppa..."

"Go ahead and start the shower kitten, I'll get it," he replies, his eyes trained on her figure until she left his line of sight.

He let out a breath and shook his head as if trying to snap out of a daze. He made quick work of gathering the now ruined sheets before slipping back into his t-shirt and gym shorts. Eyes were on him as soon as he opened the door but he kept his eyes on the sheets in his hands and made his way to the laundry room. He was trying to be quick, ready to get back to Luna in his shower. This meant avoiding his other soulmates at all costs. He knew that they had heard what had just happened in his bedroom and that they probably wanted details.

'Nosy asses,' he thought as he passed by them once again to get Luna's bag, which was thankfully still by the door.

Score.

Suga grabbed the bag and booked it to his room, leaning back against the door with a sigh of relief when he made it without being hassled.

After heavy makeout sessions in the shower, on the bathroom sink, and finally against the door, Luna finally broke free from Suga's intoxicating aura long enough to open the door and escape

After heavy makeout sessions in the shower, on the bathroom sink, and finally against the door, Luna finally broke free from Suga's intoxicating aura long enough to open the door and escape. He was insatiable and she wasn't complaining but her stomach sure was. Sighing in relief, she sped walked her way to the kitchen before he could grab her up again.

Jin smirked at the sight of her damp hair, swollen lips, and hickey covered neck. It was her innocent, wide eyed facial expression that made him chuckle along with Jimin, who had immediately made his way to the kitchen when he saw her.

"You know, when he said he had something to show you earlier; I didn't think this was what he meant," Jin teases.

"I'm surprised she's still able to walk. It sounded like he did a number on her," Jimin exclaims, nudging Jin's side.

Luna rolled her eyes playfully.

"I'm right here you know...and we didn't...you know...go all the way," she replies.

"Wait....go all the way? You're a...Are you a virgin?" Jimin asks, a shocked expression on his face.

Luna nodded and looked down at her feet, feeling her face start to heat up. She wasn't ashamed of being a virgin. In fact, she was quite proud of it, but his reaction was embarrassing her.

"Oh my God! Our baby's a virgin," Jimin exclaimed loudly, hugging Jin's arm and jumping up and down before coming over to swoop her up in a hug. 

"So pure," he not-so-whispered, his chin now resting on her head.

"She's not as pure as you might think," Suga says as he passes by them to get to Jin.

"When's dinner going to be done hyung? I'm starving and I'm sure our little kitten is too," he asks Jin while looking back to smirk at Luna.

Jin swatted his hand with a spatula when he tried to steal a piece of meat.

"It'll be done when I finish it and stop being kinky," Jin yells.

Luna laughed and stuck her tongue out at him when he whirled around to face her.

"Put that tongue away before I make you use it kitten," Suga says, a teasing smirk on his face.

Jimin, who was back hugging Luna reared back and let out a dramatic gasp, smirking down at Luna as Jin let out another yell and chased Suga out of the kitchen with the spatula.

"So can we call you kitten now?" he asks curiously. 

Luna turned around in his arms and smirked up at him before turning her attention to Jin who had just re-entered the kitchen.

"So Jin oppa, about that dinner..."

A/N: Short chapter.

Thanks so much for 2k readsssss 🥳

Also, everyone be safe please. Please go and read my announcement about the protests. 💜 #BLM