6

Luna stilled in Suga's arms and started to violently shiver. He pulled back to make sure she was okay before he started to shiver too.

"Woah, did you feel that," Jimin asks, his eyes wide.

Everyone nodded their confirmations, too shook to talk.

"Is anyone else's mark warm and tingly right now?" Luna asks, trying to hold back another shiver.

Once again, everyone nodded, their brows furrowed in confusion and curiosity.

"Holy shit, it's getting really warm," Taeyung says, his eyes widening. 

Luna absentmindedly took off her jacket, trying to get used to the wall of warmth and emotions that had suddenly hit her. Currently, it was a mixture of curiosity, awe, and fear.

I can feel their emotions.

"Look, my mark is darker," Jungkook exclaims, looking down at his wrist.

This made everyone except Luna and Jiwoo look down at their wrists as well. There was a collection of gasps and sounds of awe as the boys checked out their bolder marks. It had the boldness of a brand new tattoo.

"What about yours Luna?" Suga asks, making everyone's eyes snap to her.

She turned around and swept her hair to the side. The third and fourth marks were partially hidden under the thin strap of lace that held her bustier top together; but it was obvious that her marks had darkened too. The boys stared in shock, seeing it up close and personal for the first time.

"I don't know why we didn't consider this before," Jimin states, walking over to brush his fingers down the length of the mark.

They had seen this very mark in countless pictures of her before. RM made a sound of agreement while moving closer to get a better look. Soon enough, they had all touched her back in some way, sleeves rolled up to compare the ones on her back to the ones on their wrists.

The first mark was the waxing crescent that was identical to Jin's. The second was the first quarter, RM's. The third was the waxing gibbous, Hobi's. The fourth was the full moon, Jungkook's. The fifth was the waning gibbous, Suga's. The sixth was the third quarter, Taehyung's; and the seventh was the waning crescent, Jimin's.

The sound of a camera and a loud sob made everyone look up at Jiwoo.

"Oh don't mind me. I just thought someone should record this beautiful moment. I'm so happy for you guys," she exclaimed, happy tears running down her face.

Luna escaped the little cocoon the boys had made around her and went over to hug her friend.

"Damn it Jiwoo, I was trying not to cry," she said pulling back to wipe her eyes. 

They giggled and Luna dove in for another hug.

"Thank you Jiwoo. You're such a good friend. I don't know when I would've met them if it wasn't for you."

The boys awwed at the affection between the two girls, Hoseok being more touched seeing two of the most important women in his life getting along this way. His eyes watered as he approached to wrap his arms around both. The rest of the boys followed suit, the feels overcoming them all.

If someone had told Luna just hours ago that she would be here: emotionally sobbing in the arms of her best friend and her seven soulmates who happened to be BTS; she would have laughed hysterically. However, now that she was here in the moment; she wouldn't trade it for the world...