LIV

Both Luna and the boys had worked hard throughout the night. As promised, she'd recorded and delivered her parts in U Move, I Move to John within two hours.

After her creative juices started to flow, it was hard to turn them off so she took the opportunity to grab her guitar and finish her freestyle she'd done the week before, "Comfortable."

She'd decided to release the raw, acoustic version on all her platforms. Her fans had been waiting for something authentic from her for far too long. She wondered what they would think of the Korean she'd used in the song, smiling to herself as she saw the views and comments start to roll in.

She was on cloud nine, thoroughly enjoying the freedom she had to do whatever she wanted musically. She had missed the feeling.

At this point, it was almost 10pm, so she packed her laptop and lyric pad back into her bag and made her way down to the practice room...more like practice floor where the boys were. It was basically a wide open space they'd used to recreate the stage they'd be performing on two days from now. They'd worked so hard tonight so that they wouldn't have to tomorrow. Tomorrow, they'd just do some practice runs at the actual set and return home to rest up for the following day.

As predicted, they were finishing up when she arrived so she just sat on the floor off to the side, deciding to tweet a little while she waited.

Her fans were most certainly not fools. Ever since her live earlier, they'd been trying to figure out who she was dating. Apparently dropping "Comfortable" was adding fuel to the fire. Now, most people were sure she was dating someone Korean. Some speculated that it was someone in BTS and others went with other theories. It was interesting to watch it all unfold.

"Noona! You dropped a song?" JK asks, his phone in hand as he wipes the sweat from his forehead.

"Yup, I finished Comfortable, the freestyle I did the other day, and posted the acoustic," she says, grunting as Tae pulls her up from the floor.

"I can't wait to listen," JK says excitedly, booping her nose.

"Just wait until you hear the song i worked on with John," she says, nudging him.

Tae looked at the time on his phone and then back to her.

"You finished already? Ooh, did you get to talk to him?" Tae asks excitedly.

"He sent his number in the email so I actually FaceTimed him and his wife, Chrissy. They are so hilarious," she says, making him look at her with shock.

"Wow, Noona! I'm such a big fan of him I wouldn't know what to say," he says, his body smile on display.

"Who?" Hobi asks, overhearing the end.

"John Legend. I got to FaceTime with him and his wife, Chrissy earlier when we discussed the song he sent," she says, making them gasp.

"Oh, wow. That was fast! So you liked the song?" Jin asks.

"I love it. It took me 20 minutes to write my verse and about 2 hours to add my vocals to the track. I already sent it back to him," she says, grabbing her bag as they walk out together.

"Oh wow, can't wait to hear it baby girl. You've been busy," Joon says, slinging his arm over her shoulders.

"I guess once I got started, I couldn't stop. I can't believe I recorded four times today," she says.

"Four?" Suga asks, his face scrunched in confusion.

"Yeah. Dear Mama, I Have Questions, U Move, I Move, and Comfortable. You can listen on the way home," she replies.