LVII

*No smut, but there is some dirty talk

The others watched quietly as Luna does a quick, live video detailing her outfit and makeup, thanking Chanel for giving her the opportunity to be the face of their makeup line again. She felt guilty that she hadn't thanked them properly right after the ad was put up.

"She should wear red lipstick more often," Hobi murmurs, Tae making a noise of agreement beside him.

"It's the bangs for me," JK says, his tongue darting out to wet his bottom lip.

"Ok ok, she's gorgeous. We know. We see. Keep it in your pants and focus, horny children," Jin comments, chuckling.

"She's such a boss," Joon sighs, hearts in his eyes.

"She's also human guys. She was really stressing last night. After we're done with the comeback; we need to pick a day to sit down together and help plan the ceremony ASAP," Suga adds as she wraps up her video.

"I can't wait! Everything's going to be so perfect," Jimin says dreamily, clasping his hands together in front of him.

"Guys! Army definitely thinks I'm with Joonie now. They were already speculating that I'm dating one of you when I dropped "Comfortable," but now the shirt has some of them sold," Luna says, finally able to let out the laughter that bubbled at the back of her throat when she saw Armys' comments start to roll in.

"Well then, I guess something good came out of that song," he pipes up, chuckling as Jin pushes his shoulder.

"Yeah, you get to be associated with the likes of me," Luna jokes, popping her imaginary collar.

"You've been hanging with Jin hyung too much," JK says, putting his hands up to shield his face when she put her fists up as if she were going to punch him.

"You'd better duck," she says, poking him as she passes his chair.

"You're not scary," Suga says, reaching out to pinch her thigh as she passes him.

"I disagree with that statement," Hobi says, raising his hand.

"Yeah hyung. You didn't see her going in on that punching bag after you pissed her off last night," Tae adds.

"I definitely wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of those hits," Jimin cringes, making her laugh.

"I thought I showed you last night I'm a bit harder than you thought. Need a reminder, kitty?," she asks, giving Suga a knowing look.

She watches as his tongue darts out to wet his bottom lip before biting into it; the tips of his ears turning red at the thought.

Joon, Jin, and Hobi hold back snickers and the others look between the two with curiosity.

"Did she just call him kitty?" JK asks, his brows furrowed in shock.

"Well, will you look at the time...We're going to be late if we don't leave now," Suga says, darting our if his seat like fire was under his ass.

Luna giggles and shares a knowing look with Hobi before grabbing the smoothie he'd left behind and trailing out behind him.

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

Luna took up her usual position in the back of the van, making herself comfortable in Tae's lap with her legs draped across JK and Jimin.

"Noona...I'm sleepy," JK whines.