🔥21🔥

After her family left, Luna laid down for a nap. However, her nap lasted longer than she intended and she woke up at about midnight. She hadn't eaten much of the lunch her mother had provided and she had missed dinner so she was starving and the skin on her arm felt uncomfortably tight and dry. If there was anything about tattoos that she hated, it was the healing process. She groaned and got up, unwrapping Tae's arms from around her and trudging into the bathroom. The maknae line had come in sometime during her nap.

Moments later, she was feeling slightly better. She was still starving, but her arm didn't sting anymore; although it was plenty sore. She had taken her time rinsing her tattoos in the sink with antibacterial soap, patting dry with paper towels, and applying a thin layer of her cousin's tattoo salve. Now to find food. She trudged down the stairs and was surprised to find Hobi and Jin sitting on the couch watching something on TV.

"Well look who's awake. Your food is in the microwave. I'll warm it for you," said Jin, getting up to warm her food.

"I could've done it Jin oppa," she replies, looking through the cabinet for some Tylenol.

Hobi walked up behind her and grabbed the out-of-reach box of Tylenol for her, as if sensing what she needed.

"Let us take care of you for a change. You shouldn't be moving that arm so much," Hobi says, concern lacing his voice.

Luna nodded and thanked him for the Tylenol, attempting to go around him to the fridge in search of a bottle of water. However, Hobi placed his hand on her non-tattooed shoulder and gave her a look that said "stay" before getting it himself and handing it to her. 'Are you reading my mind?' she asks in her head, immediately feeling silly afterwards.

Hobi smirked down at her as of sending her inner dialogue.

"It's the bond pretty lady. I've always been good at figuring out what people need," he informs, reaching down to peck the tip of her nose.

"Your food is ready. I hope you like Teriyaki chicken," Jin says, sitting her plate on the island and taking a seat.

"It's actually my favorite," she informs him, her mouth watering at the smell.

She sat at the island next to Jin and he blew on the hot food before feeding her a bite. He watched as her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she chewed, moaning out how great the food was. He'd be lying if he said it didn't turn him on. He looked up in time to catch Hobi's eye, who definitely looked like he was affected as well. However, he put his feelings to the side for now and continued to feed his hungry little soulmate until she was full. He loved taking care of her. He loved taking care of all his soulmates, especially when it involved food, but there was something that made him want to spoil her rotten. As long as he was around, she wouldn't have touch another pair of chopsticks unless she just wanted to, but she seemed content with him feeding her.

"Go sit next to Hobi on the couch baby," he says, helping her off the stool and nudging her in the direction of the living room.

Luna shrugged and did what she was told without question, making her way over to Hobi, who had a look on his face that she had never seen on him before.

Jin smiled from the kitchen, loving the way she listened to him so easily. He made quick work of rinsing her plate and placing it in the dishwasher before joining the two on the couch.

Luna was now sitting between both men, her heart thumping loudly in her chest. At first she was confused by Hobi's suddenly serious demeanor, but when she focused on the emotions in the room, they hit her like a ton of bricks. He was horny...and so was Jin. The feeling quickly took over her as well and her core started to throb as Hobi placed his hand on her thigh, his touch light and feathery. He began to rub up and down, pausing to knead the skin there occasionally. Her breath sped up as he got closer and closer to her heat. Suddenly, Jin grabs her chin, tearing her eyes away from Hobi's torturing touch and leans in to press a soft kiss on her lips. He pulled back to gauge her reaction before going back in for another kiss, this time adding tongue.

Luna gasped and moaned in Jin's mouth as Hobi finally made it to her heat, teasing her clit through her shorts.

"No panties, how naughty of you baby girl," he breathes into her ear, sliding her shorts to the side to reveal her unclothed pussy to him.

He began to circle her clit again, this time running his fingers up and down her slit, collecting her wetness.

"You're so wet baby. Are we turning you on this much?"Jin asks, reaching down to collect some of her juices for himself before popping it in his mouth.

Not waiting for an answer, he pulls her top down just enough to show her nipples. Being careful of her tattoo there, he takes one in his mouth, playing with the other as Hobi got down on his knees in front of her, replacing his fingers with his mouth.

Luna couldn't help but to let out a string of loud moans. She hoped that she wouldn't wake anyone up, but she had no control right now. She was putty in their hands as they played with her body just right. Jin was wonderful with his hands and his mouth, alternating between blowing her mind with his smoldering kisses and licking and sucking her nipples. Hobi was phenomenal too. He licked and sucked the skin around her clit and tongued her hole, which felt amazing and prolonged her building orgasm.

"Hobi please..." she moaned out in desperation as Jin pulled back from her mouth and attached himself to her chest again.

"What baby? Tell me what you need," he replies.

"Make me cum please. I can't take this much longer," she lets out breathlessly, gripping Jin's hair.

Hobi complies, flicking her clit back and forth with the tip of his tongue. Suddenly, he began to roughly pound his fingers into her, scissoring them inside her wetness as Jin whispered dirty things in her ear.

Luna felt the coil in her belly tighten and release, almost screaming out as she orgasmed, squirting all over Hobi's face, fingers, and the couch.

They all looked at each other with wide eyes before breaking out into surprised chuckles.

Hobi took off his shirt and slid it under her in an attempt to save the couch from further damage.

"Wow, I can't wait to tell the others about this," he and Jin said simultaneously, making Luna face palm.

A/N: Ok guys, there will probably be two or three more chapters of fluffy, smutty things before the serious storyline stuff comes in, like their meeting with Bighit

Also, I've reached 5K reads so thanks so much to every single person that reads this story 💜 It means a lot to me.

This chapter's song recommendation: Fallen by Sevyn Streeter.