🔥11🔥

Luna woke from the best sleep she'd had in a while, still in Suga's arms. They had switched positions in their sleep so that they were now in the spooning position, her being the little spoon. Still groggy, she stretched her body a little and let out a yawn.

"If you keep doing that, you won't be leaving this bed anytime soon," he growls in her ear, sending chills down her spine.

Luna jumped a little in surprise, her heartbeat instantly picking up. She didn't know if it was because she was expecting him to be sleeping or if it was because of his deep, gravelly voice growling into her ear like that. She was suddenly very aware of how close they were. Her back was pressed into his front like they were melded together and she could feel all of him. This sent her heart and hormones into overdrive simultaneously. Suga picked up on her feelings immediately and smirked before pulling her into him even more so that her head was now tilted back resting on his shoulder.

"How did you sleep?" he asked in a casual tone, lightly tracing her skin from her jawline to her throat.

He rests his hand at the base of her throat and waited for her to answer. He didn't squeeze; he just rested it there. He wanted to go much further, but he wouldn't go that far without consent.

"I slept okay," she replies, a little breathless.

"Just okay?" he asked in a teasing tone, his lips brushing the shell of her ear.

Luna felt like her heart was in her throat, as if it had followed his hand there. Her thoughts were being consumed by fantasies of the man behind her gripping her throat, something she didn't even know she was into until now. She was so caught up that she didn't even register that she had placed her hand over his, applying light pressure, letting him know what she wanted. He chuckled in her ear, but complied, adding a little more pressure.

"Is this what you want kitten?"

Luna nodded, letting out a moan as he began kissing her neck, stopping to suck on the spot between her neck and shoulder.

"You sound so fucking sexy. It's hard to hold back," he ground out, blowing the spot he had just sucked.

"Then don't," she replies, letting out a louder moan as he licked a path back up to her ear and applied a little more pressure to his grip around her throat.

She could still breathe perfectly fine despite his tight hold on her neck. Suga loved how she was reacting to his touch. He wanted nothing more than to take her right then but he knew he had to hold back. She wasn't ready for all of him yet. Being in tune with her emotions, he could tell that this was new to her so he would introduce her to the world of pleasure slowly. Well, as slowly as he could.

"I'm not going to fuck you yet, but I do want to make you feel good. I just need you to do something for me first," he says turning her onto her back and hovering over her.

She looked up at him, admiring the way the remnants of the day's sun rays danced across his face. His expression made her breath catch in her throat. He looked at her like a starving man would look at a steak--like he wanted to devour her. Finally, she nodded her head in response.

"Tell me what you want kitten," he whispered, pressing his bottom half into hers.

Luna could feel his thick, hard erection on her inner thigh, sending her senses into a lust filled frenzy. He was like a drug—his heated stare, his scent, the weight of his body on hers. All of it made her crave him in a way she had never craved anything before. It was if it was a different her taking over when she answers, "I want you to make me feel good daddy."

That was all it took for Suga to lose control. He kissed her heatedly, slipping his tongue in and dominating her mouth. Luna ran her hands through his hair and gripped it tight making him moan in her mouth. He kissed his way down her throat again before hovering over her bra. Luna sat up and let him pull it over her head and discard it somewhere in the room. As soon as her back hit the bed again his mouth and hands were on her, one hand playing with the nipple of her right breast and the other cupping the left one he was sucking. He flicked his tongue over it and blew, making it painfully hard before moving over to the right side to do the same.

Luna let out a stream of moans at the feeling, her core throbbing every time his mouth and fingers worked her nipples. Suga kept both hands on her breasts, still playing with her nipples as he continued his trail down her stomach. He stopped to flick her belly piercing with his tongue before hovering over her clothed core. He could feel the heat through the panties and the gym shorts she was wearing.

Luna looked down at the man between her legs, anticipating his next move. 

Watching her watch him, he placed a lingering kiss right over her clothed clit, making her hips buck up and her head fall back in pleasure.

"You smell so sweet kitten. Let's see if you taste as sweet as you smell."

Luna barely registers his words before he's stripping her shorts and panties off and lowering his head between her thighs. He wastes no time diving in. It's as if his tongue is everywhere at once—licking and sucking her clit at a breathtaking pace.

"Y-Yoongi!" She moaned out.

Her erotic moans and the fact that the others could probably hear them fueled him to go even faster, his tongue now flicking her clit at an even faster pace.

"Cum for me baby," he moaned, the vibrations sending Luna over the edge.

Luna came all over his face, her back arching off the bed as she writhed in pleasure.

Suga sat back and admired how wet she was. He couldn't resist swiping a finger across her glistening pussy and popping it in his mouth, savoring her sweet taste again. He made his way back to the top of the bed and claimed her mouth with his, letting her taste herself.

As the kiss grew more heated, Luna found herself straddling him. Her hands slipped under his shirt, helping him get rid of it before working on his shorts and boxers. His long, thick erection stood straight up, begging for attention. Suga pulled her back up to him with urgency, making her straddle him again. He sat her pussy right on top of his cock and gripped her hips tightly, guiding them back and forth over his erection. They both threw their heads back in pleasure, enjoying the friction. Suga's hands gripped her hips even tighter as she took control and rode him at a faster pace. A combination of their moans and the loud squelching of her wetness filled the room.

"You're doing so well kitten. You're so fucking wet for daddy. That's right, keep grinding just like that," Suga praises, reaching up to play with her nipples.

That was all it took for Luna to come apart, his name spilling from her lips like his own personal melody. He followed behind immediately, his arms wrapped around her frame as they rode out their high.

Luna laid on his chest panting lightly as he ran his hand up and down her mark. No words were spoken between the two as they basked in the intimacy of the moment.

Words aren't needed when your souls are intertwined.

A/N: This was harder than I thought. I hope it's not too long! Most of all though, I hope you enjoy. 😉
Also, I tried to make it clear but he didn't penetrate her. They just humped y'all 🤣