🔥27🔥

*This chapter is filthy 🔥

Luna and the boys were currently seated in the back of a limo that Bang PD had rented for them for the evening. The sexual tension was high and Luna fought the urge to squirm in desire as she watched Jimin and Yoongi make out, Yoongi completely dominating the kiss. It seems that they all had been holding back in front of her or she was never around to see when they showed each other this kind of affection.

"You smell so good baby," Namjoon whispered in her ear, a sexy smirk in place.

"Mmm you do smell good," Jin says from her other side, bending down to bury his face in her neck.

Luna shuddered as he placed a few kisses behind her ear before pulling away and leaning over her to place a peck on Joon's lips. Before she could respond, they were pulling up in front of the restaurant. Whew.

Namjoon, being the gentleman that he is, helped her out of the car and placed her hand around his arm as they walked into the fancy establishment. There weren't very many people there that she could see as they were escorted to a private dining area where Bang PD and Manager Sejin were already seated.

The tension dissipated as they sat down and ordered. On her side of the table sat: Manager Sejin, Namjoon, her, and Jin. On the other side was Hobi, Suga, Jimin, Tae, and JK. Bang PD sat at the head of the table.

Currently, he and Manager Sejin were amused at how Jin flat out refused to let her feed herself, despite her little protests. She hadn't expected him to feed her in public like this. Eventually, too hungry to argue, she gave in to the bossy man and let him feed her.

Dinner went by smoothly. Luna quickly got comfortable with Bang PD as well as Manager Sejin. She could tell that they cared for the boys a lot and the fact that they actually put forth the effort to get to know her as a person meant a lot to her. The two grew fond of her calm demeanor and quick witted sense of humor that was mostly aimed towards Suga. They also noticed how the boys were happier. As the dinner came to an end, both Bang PD and Manager Sejin bid them goodbye as they wanted to stay and chat a little longer. It had been a while since they went out so they ordered a few bottles of Soju and had a couple shots before deciding to call it a night.

Luna excused herself to the restroom as they packed up their to go plates. The spacious bathroom was thankfully empty and clean. She did her business and washed her hands, jumping with fright as her eyes met another set of eyes in the bathroom mirror.

"Shit Tae, you scared the fuck out of me. What are you doi-" she was cut off by him hungrily placing his lips on hers.

She sighed into the kiss and closed her eyes, reaching up to wrap her arms around his neck. He backed her into the bathroom counter, his body pressed against hers as his hands began to travel over the curves of her hips. The next thing she knew she was sitting on the counter and his hands were stroking her clit through her panties as they continued to make out. She moaned in his mouth as he slid her panties to the side and lightly pinched her clit before running his fingers up and down her slit. He kissed her deeply as he plunged two fingers in, already moving them at a fast pace.

"They're going to come looking so we gotta make this quick baby. You gonna cum on my fingers like a good girl?" he asks, leaning down to suck on her neck as he increased his pace even more.

"O-oh yes. Just like that baby," she whimpers, trying not to be too loud.

She could feel her orgasm building as he started circling her clit with his thumb.

"Cum for me baby," he coaxes, grabbing the back of her neck and pulling her in for another kiss, his mouth dominating hers as she came undone all over his fingers.