That impossible, impossible girl.

Start from the beginning

We got our way and soon enough we were all outside, where she arrived back, dressed far more like herself; the bandage was gone, but the heavily scarring of her arm made me winch, knowing that I had done that to her.

She was happily moving about though, seeming not too bothered with the arm, so perhaps it was okay now. She seemed to be fine, so I allowed myself to send her a victorious look; we'd gotten our way and were going to see her train, it'd be fun to see just what she was able to do.

Her only reaction was to stick her tongue out at me, which made me laugh; she'd clearly had to keep from doing just that quite a few times at the meeting.

She seemed surprised with the fact that all of us were coming along, including the man child Tobi, who'd decided to randomly join us; why exactly did Leader-sama bail him out?

Anyway, Kiko seemed surprised, but she just accepted it after a moment, clearly too taken by the possibility of getting to finally move. She was twirling around, while holding onto her father's hand, as the Kazekage led the way to wherever we were going to watch them train; surprisingly he didn't stop at any of the normal training grounds that we passed and just kept leading us further.

It was going to be interesting to see the training, especially as she'd never really fought me seriously, so I didn't actually know what she was able to do.

On the way there, one of the Kumo nins dared to comment on her behaviour, which brought him quite a few glares, amongst others both Kiko's and her father's; apparently she's almost 15 now, or so she claimed, when he'd insinuated that she was a child.

Surprisingly, it wasn't till that moment that the Raikage even gained just the tiniest hint as to just who she was, thanks to the scars I'd caused her and the white haired man beside him; the Raikage, in what was supposed to be, discreetly leaned in and in a semi-quiet whisper told the rude blonde Kumo nin that she might, MIGHT, be the bird. Wasn't it obvious by now? Who else could it possibly be?

That rude blond b*st*rd caused Kakashi Hatake to ask her to behave, though he hardly had to say a word to her; obviously he was the only one she really listened to; he was her dad, so that wasn't all that strange though. It did however make it harder for us to get to her, as he clearly came first, before us. Our standing with her probably wasn't helped by me blowing her up...

On her father's request she instantly behaved and walked properly next to him, though she still held his hand and still couldn't hide her excitement. Not that I could, or ever would, blame her; she was a very active person, so a meeting like that had to be hard; even I was bored out of my mind throughout it and Hidan had threatened to start killing people, if he was going to have to go to any more meetings in the future.

The building, that we came to, was a large sandstone building, where the sandstone was clearly enhanced to handle fighting within it, and inside there was viewing places behind enhanced glass walls; just like the sandstone, it was enhanced to allow fighting, serious fighting, within it.

It was a place to have strong fighters spar and to test strong Jutsu; was this truly necessary to train her? I mean, I knew that she was interesting, incredible, and able to do the strangest feats, but was she this strong as well?

She was taken to the middle of the arena behind the glass walls, where she waited patiently, while her dad, the Hokage and the Kazekage spoke together in hushed voices; they were clearly aware that the Raikage was onto them about the bird.

Not that the Raikage had been all that secretive about it, he didn't even stop himself from showing his sudden interest in her, which caused the other kages to become way too interested as well; I refuse to let them even try to claim her for their own, I refuse to acknowledge them as my, our, competition!