I face-planted the water

Anko, Ibiki and Otou-sensei all demanded that he'd never be my babysitter again, yet here we are.... Ebisu have been made my babysitter once more and I'm bored...

They probably don't know that he's the one that Tsunade had watch me, she did promise that it wouldn't be for long though, so that's good, right?

Anyway, we were back at the village, while Otou-sensei handled the Gokage, and Anko and Ibiki handled the bad people. I was just walking around the village, trying to find something interesting to do, while Ebisu was following me and telling me how terrible it was of me to get him in trouble with Anko, Ibiki and Otou-sensei, how I shouldn't have entered the Gokage meeting(apparently he, as an elite trainer, would have been a better choice) and really just complaining about me. Sometimes I really just get the idea, that he never forgave me for the trouble that he got in when he handed me over to Ibiki for interrogation, back when I had just arrived at the village.

I jumped onto the railing as we walked next a river, balancing as we kept walking. I wonder how Naruto and Pinky's mission is going. And when is Otou-sensei going to be back? Or Anko or Ibiki? I'm BOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEED.

I sighed as I spun around, while fooling around, on the railing, but stopped and turned towards Ebisu, when he suddenly turned quiet. But I didn't manage to turn around all the way, or even see what had happened before something tripped me and I face-planted straight into the water. I quickly resurfaced and crawled onto the water, using chakra to hold me up, looking around confused. Had Ebisu tripped me? It didn't seem like something he'd do...

I mean; he clearly doesn't like me, but I don't think that he's petty enough to trip me.

Sighing confused I got on my feet, while I still stood on the water, and tried to twist water out of my hair and skirt(that I had changed into as I returned to the village) annoyed with getting soaked for no reason. And then the reason for me getting soaked appeared; a certain grey-haired teen, that I had been happy NOT to see these past many months, who now stood on the water in front of me...

"Oh..." Was my intelligent comment to that; I guess Ebisu is knocked out or something then? "Hi? Long time no see... I would personally have liked it to be a longer time, like forever or maybe even an eternity..... But well... Here you are...."

"Rude as always." Kabuto stated as he walked closer to me, only to have me walk backwards away from him.

"Yeah? Well, you did trip me." I commented lightly and backed away once more when he came nearer.

"So I did. Now shouldn't it be harder to trip a dead girl?" He asked with an unreadable look in his eyes.

"Not really as a dead body can't really avoid it, when you trip them, then again if they aren't moving, then it can't be all that easy to trip them. Unless of course the body is still moving after death, but then we've got some resurrection-zombie stuff going and that's a completely different subject in and of itself." I told him and tried to circle around him, away from the slight waterfall behind me; on a separate note, Naruto nearly fell into this waterfall once when we were on a mission.

"What?" Kabuto asked confused, too confused to notice my circling, though that didn't last long.

"I survived; I had a major fever and had to stay at the hospital for a while, but I'm fine, thanks for asking." I answered the unspoken question he had asked, when he noticed my circling and stepped in my way.

"We were told that you were in fact dead." He stated and stepped closer yet again.

"Your point?" I stepped away once more, stepping closer to the waterfall behind me, before I continued. "I was assumed dead, ASSUMED, not confirmed. Just like I was ASSUMED to have run away, when you and Raven decided to kidnap me. Not appreciated by the way, if you should still be in doubt about that. Very much not appreciated."