I wanna go bother Ibiki

I'm bored... Otou-sensei and Tsunade had begun doing lots of paperwork; I heard my name mentioned once or twice, Otou-sensei said that they were going to write a report about all the stuff that I just told them.

So I had been forced to be in the office with a babysitter, while I was actually supposed to be eating lunch with Ibiki...

Did I mention that it was a boring babysitter? Some up-tight elite trainer that could barely say one sentence without stating in some way or another that he was in fact an elite trainer... How boring...

I wonder if the old man ever found all the glitter and such that I left here...

Probably not... Oh well, only time will tell.

I kinda miss my sketch block... Stupid mean people, stealing people's things as they leave them to die on uninhabited islands...

"I'm bored." I whined for the 7th time, since I was left with the annoying guy that did nothing but stand in the middle of the room reading some papers and monologue without any reason.

And as all the other times he looked at me for half a second, before he lost interest and began monologue again.

"I wanna go bother Ibiki." I stated with a 'hmpf' as I lightly stamped on the ground, knowing full well that he wouldn't even look up anymore.

Why did I have to be left with somebody that boring? He's even insanely bad at his job; I mean I could have left the room ten times in seventeen different ways now... Such an elite trainer...

Annoyed I fiddled around all over the place, reading papers that I probably shouldn't, while ignoring the current monologue about how a young lady like me should be quiet and sit properly, instead of nosily and noisily nosing around. I couldn't help but giggle at that.

The whole bedazzling the office had gotten me quite familiar with pretty much the whole room, so when I noticed from the corner of my eye that the door of the grandfather clock in the far corner wasn't closed properly, why would anyone have had to open it? I mean, it didn't even tick and only stood there because it was an heirloom from the first hokage. I had heard the old man tell people not to touch it several times, so why had the door been opened?

Just as I closed the file that I was reading and stepped towards the clock the door to the hall way opened and Otou-sensei looked in and smiled at me.

"Come on, let go see Ibiki." He said, before he took the file from my hand, left it at the desk, and led me out of the room.

Only a few hours later I had my first mission since I was back, or The Bird did, which I personally though was a bit too quickly but nobody ever asks me. :*(

Anyway it was something about the Gokage requesting me, which is kinda funny since it didn't go all that well last time. This time I wasn't alone though, Otou-sensei went with me, he refused to let me go alone. Ain't he cute! :D