So... I'd love to ask about that

Ebisu stood pressed against the wall with Anko in front of him; she had a knife against his throat, behind her Ibiki stood and looked ready to beat Ebisu to a blub, next to him was Otou-sensei, who looked to be the most pissed off of the three. All heads had turned to me as I had entered the room, after a few awkward seconds I tilted my head at them.

"So... I'd love to ask about that." I said and motioned towards the scene them were making, before I continued. "But we kinda don't have the time. So let me instead ask; who here knew that there is a secret staircase inside this clock that leads down to a secret base, where somebody secretly were planning to kill all the kages at the meeting that they're having at a secret location that that somebody know where is?" I held up some of the papers for them to see, before I added. "By the way; I asked Ebisu if I could go down there before I went, he allowed it."

Then I began to spread out all the plans on the desk; Anko, Ibiki and Otou-sensei all shared one look and started going through the papers, while Ebisu slowly fell to the ground with his back against the wall and his soul leaving him mouth. I blinked at him, before I turned to the three others.

"I skimmed the papers, they already started their plan." I told them, making Otou-sensei sigh.

"Kiko, I hate asking you this, but we need to handle things here before they realize they've been found out and relocate." He started and looked almost like he was in pain as he explained that I was the only one in the village that he trusted to go handle the Gokage situation, whom he didn't need here, while he fixed the whole secret base thingie and therefore it had to be me that went to the kages, apparently most of the people he'd rather send were already on missions and he'd need to call them home, and if they had to wait for them before going, then things could end real bad.

"Just be safe, okay? We'll be there soon to explain things."

Was the last thing he said before I pulled on my 'the bird' outfit, that usually was in the Hokage's office, and ran towards the secret location of the meeting; I snuck past the people on watch, entered through a window and landed in the middle of the room, right in between the two tables; the Gokage table and the Samurai table. Or so I assume as the papers I read said that a Samurai would be there as a peace keeper. Anyway, Tsunade's first reaction was to yell at me, though she quieted down when I didn't respond to her, but instead threw a senbon past her, hitting the guy, who was hiding behind her with his weapon out, ready to strike. She didn't seem to notice him though; instead she paled and looked at me shocked. I looked past her, looking for any moving shadows. The samurai had gotten up and had reached for his weapons, but he sat down again when he followed my eyes, I guess he saw the shadow that I just then hit with another senpon. The Gokage all stayed silent for a long while, seemingly in shock.

Gaara was the first to recover, next was the Tsuchikage, and both of them choose to ignore me and tried to get the discussion going again, but they seemed to be the only ones. Tsunade was angry, very angry, though the two others didn't leave their shocked stage. Why though? It's not like I had betrayed the leaf or anything, so why?

I blinked the thought away and kept watching the shadows, ignoring how Tsunade was yelling at me. All the bodyguards had entered to protect the kages, though they seemed way too confused to actually do anything. I kept paralyzing any moving shadows with senpons for at least half an hour, after Gaara and the Tsuchikage gave up on trying to hold the discussion going and had chosen to just watch the others yell at me. Only after that long a while Tsunade decided to threaten me with calling Otou-sensei here, of course she called him Kakashi and didn't mention his relations with me. And as if she had actually called him, he oppened the door and walked in.

"There is no need for that, Lady Tsunade. I'm right here." He said as he entered and stood next to me, it was hard not to laugh at Tsunade's face when he said that, she looked like she had been struck by lightning or something.

"Are you behind this?!" The Raikage demanded to know and leaped over the table with his fist lifted, ready to strike, but the Samurai pushed both me and Otou-sensei away and took the hit. "What's the meaning of this?!"

The Samurai landed harshly on his table and broke it; almost in sync I moved to his side, while Otou-sensei stepped forwards again. The Raikage didn't attack this time though, possibly because he just hit the impartial member of this meeting, even I know that's bad.

"Iie, not quite. I may have send The Bird here, but for a reason. My daughter found these today." Otou-sensei told them and laid the kage-murdering-plans on the table, while I went through my bag to find water bottles, yet I couldn't find any, of all the things to steal from me... "I send The Bird here, while I, and several others, raided the hideout, where they were found, and confiscated anything we could find. We've imprisoned several people connected with this and have worked out a list of people that are involved as well, they are being arrested as we speak."

As Otou-sensei finished speaking he without a word stole the Raikage's glass of water and threw it at the samurai, clearly he noticed that I couldn't find any water, and several of the kages, all of them actually, gasped when I stopped it in the air and slowly brought it down to the samurai, where I used Suiton: Mizu kōka and healed all the wounds, broken bones and any other damage that the punch had created. I even went through and healed a few old fractures, the beginning of arthritis in his hands and knees and the worness of his joints, just as an apology. All of it I had done with my eyes closed, to focus better, but when I opened them I found the samurai staring up at me in shock and two sword blades resting against my collarbone courtesy of his two attendants. Don't get me wrong, I had felt them place the sword blades against my throat as they had ordered me away from him, but the blades had slowly gone from being held harshly against my throat to gently resting on my collarbone, which was kinda weird. Likewise it felt weird to be the center of attention like this...

I unsurely got up and brought the water with me, frozen to a cube and placed in my pocket, as I went to Otou-sensei's side, where I stood a little insecure, while the samurai's attendants helped him up. I glanced at Otou-sensei, who nodded towards the door, which I was out of before Tsunade or anyone else managed to stop me.

Kiko Maris Hatakeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें