She's a strange, strange girl

I hardly saw anything of the Kiri-shinobi that came to the leaf; Otou-sensei didn't like it and kept me close to him. Anko and Ibiki tried getting to babysit me, but Otou-sensei denied it because they worked 'a little too close' to the exchange Nins. They weren't all too happy with that, but they accepted it. I actually didn't see them at all until we had to meet up and to Kumogakure.

Well, atleast I got to bring Ibiki. Or maybe he was bringing me? I didn't really care; honestly I'd rather stay at home...

Otou-sensei agreed with me there, so once more I found myself being carried by Ibiki; he did promise to not leave me alone with the Raikage, so there was that.

The trip itself was boring, but Anko made it a lot more fun, when she started to tease Otou-sensei about how little he wanted to go to Kumo.

Once we arrived we were met by two men; one with short blonde hair and one with shaggy white hair which covers his left eye. The blonde didn't seem to like us very much...

Anyway, they brought us to the Raikage, who didn't seem too happy once he saw us; he looked like he had expected to see someone else in our group. His mood instantly soured, but he still gave us our mission; right away with no break to get settled or anything, just straight out DO IT. Naruto was about to comment, but Otou-sensei stopped him, before he could do anything.

The Raikage even out right stated that he didn't trust us to go on this mission alone so he send a handful of Kumo-ANBU and both the blonde, C, and the white haired guy, Darui, with us. We were supposed to get these papers from some hideout, that possible was related to Snakey. I made a face at that, but hey, a mission is a mission, right?

(Just keep swimming, just keep swimming) ¸.·'¯'·.'¯'·.¸¸.·'¯'·.¸><(((º>

It's amazing how quickly you get tired of spending time with someone that doesn't like you and doesn't even try to hide it. He was actually calling us Konoha dogs, instead of shinobi. I mean, sure, Otou-sensei does smell like a wet dog most of the time and Kiba and Akamaru did have similar problems, but that's no reason to call us dogs.

We had finally made it to the hideout after several days of travelling and it was no secret that the Kumo shinobi looked down on us, except Darui; he didn't seem to care much though.

They especially seemed to hate having me along, I was apparently too little to understand what I was doing and would without a doubt get us all caught. Mean people...

I wasn't even the one that stepped in the trap in the doorway, the one that would alert anyone inside that we were there, nope that was the ANBU. I tried to warn them, but they didn't listen and only proceeded to scold me, telling me that I should be quiet and let the grown-ups do what they do.

Annoyed I did as they said and didn't say a word to warn them about the attack that was sure to break out once we arrived at the first room. Instead I stayed back, as did several of the other Konoha-nins and Darui, and watched as the ANBU got jumped, we of course helped in the fight. And guess who they blamed it all on....