Can I still be mad at Deidara?

Soooooo, with everything going on I've been writing a bit more, and, with everything going on, I figured, why not upload another chapter? So here it is, I hope you enjoy it, and I hope that your all safe from the virus going around! Stay safe and have a good night!

When I woke again, I was in my own bed. Which was to be preferred; hospitals are evil. It felt like my bandages had just been changed, but everything still hurt, so I suppose that Tsunade haven't been here yet. I couldn't really move, which was annoying...

Sighing I tried to go back to sleep, but couldn't as a soft knocking started, which might have been what woke me up. I looked towards the sound and found Naruto waving back to me from my window. I smiled at him gently but didn't try to get up to open the window, I had learned my lesson when I'd tried to sit up. He grinned and jumped away, when he realized that I wasn't going to open the window; a few minutes later I heard the door open and several people entered, it sounded like Tsunade and Otou-sensei had arrived and Naruto seemed to have joined them outside.

"What happened to her, Granny-Tsunade? She didn't look too good when I knocked on her window." Naruto asked worried as he followed them up the stairs.

"She was sent out on a mission, that turned out to be a trap; the base blew up while she was inside. We feared the worse, but as usual she found her way home. I haven't had a proper chance to look her over yet." Tsunade told him rather harshly, I suppose she might be worried about me.

They all stopped just outside the door, where Otou-sensei went in and gently picked me up, carrying me out to the two, setting me down on the living room couch, where Tsunade instantly was by my side. She checked me over slowly, as if making sure that nothing would escape her sight. She frowned at my leg and sighed at my hand, before she looked at me, purposefully not looking at Otou-sensei, who looked pale and sick.

"Most of your injuries are easily handled, but your leg will need surgery and your hand... I'll try my best, but it isn't looking good. Most of the bones are splintered and crushed." She sounded sad and defeated.

"It's okay, Tsunade. I have faith in your abilities, and in worst case I can use one handed signs, so I just need to get used to use just my left hand. Everything will be fine, though I'm still pissed at Danzo and cross with Deidara." I told her with a smile, trying not to let her see just how scared that made me.

She didn't know if she could fix me? Could she at least make it stop hurting? Would I be able to draw again? Would it always look so strange? Would I be able to climb around and stuff? Would Otou-sensei still allow me to be a ninja? Or would I have to find a new way of life? Would this change everything completely?

I made sure none of my insecurities showed, hiding it all behind a smile, especially once I saw Otou-sensei's worried face. I tried my best to not show how much pain I really was in, just to avoid hurting him. Eventually I was lifted again and taken to the hospital, which I really didn't like, but I suppose it was necessary. I was unconscious before we reached the hospital.

___>-<___>-<___>-<___>-<___>-<___>-<___>-<___>-<___>-<___>-<___>-<___>-<___>-<___

When I woke again, I was in a hospital bed and I was feeling better; I was still sore and hurting, but my leg felt somewhat right again and the rest of me was healing. Somebody was next to me, with my hand in theirs. At first I thought it was Otou-sensei, but when I opened my eyes I found him sitting on my left, tied to a chair with a worried look, confused I looked towards my hurt hand and found Sasori of all people sitting there.

"Sasori? What are you doing here?" I asked him sleepily, trying to pull back my hand, but he refused to let go, seemingly very focused on what he was doing to it.

"I'm fixing your hand, obviously. My sources told me how your doctors and Medic ninjas couldn't fix it; admittedly the brat did a number on it, but I've had to put splintered bones back together before; I can fix it, so I will." He told me calmly, making me blink at him and making Otou-sensei stop fighting his binds, slowly I stopped trying to pull my hand back to me.

"Arigato?" I tried softly, making him smile slightly. "Can I still be mad at Deidara?"

"Of course." He responded with a smirk.

I yawned and looked towards Otou-sensei, who had completely stopped fighting his binds and was now vigilantly watching what Sasori was doing. Tiredly I allowed myself to fall asleep again, only faintly hearing Sasori comment to Otou-sensei: "She'll need to wear a sling for at least two weeks, preferably three."