"My idiot partner got us lost."

I was running; the teacher was trying to find me and take the scroll from me, together with his friends, some of which were not teachers, which were the only ones he was supposed to get help from. But no, he wouldn't let me go do something fun and he was even cheating!

It had been days since we arrived and Otou-sensei was still on mission, which, even though I really missed him, was probably for the best, since they had decided on me doing a weird survival hide-and-seek/keep-away/catch kinda test, which I had been doing for days now.

And I don't wanna play anymore! :'(

He's been cheating more and more everyday! Every day he gets new people to help and every day it's higher classed shinobi than the day before! It's not fair! And it's against the rules!

If he can break the rules, then so can I!

It had been with that thought in mind that I had run out of the village and begun running though the foggy, stony lands around the village, where I spent the following days.

I could hear the people behind me follow, but soon their footsteps disappeared as I lost them. They were annoying...

Admitingly I did let them chase me once a day to test the new people that joined's abilities, they were better every day, but I still didn't have to use jutsus to get away, so they weren't that good. It was probably only because the teacher couldn't get a hold of the real good shinobi without the Mizukage knowing. I'm pretty certain that she hadn't agreed to this cheating.

I stopped abruptly just in front of the guy that suddenly decided to step in my way; he was tall, with long grey hair and purple eyes. He seemed genuinely surprised that I managed to stop before running into him, with a small smile I stepped back to create some space between us and once I noted his and his friend's red clouded black cloaks I stepped back once more.

"Gomen about that, though you did step in front of me." I apologized awkwardly and shifted my weight from one foot to the other.

"My idiot partner got us lost..." The friend said, making me look at him instead.

He too was tall; though most of him was hidden behind his cloak his eyes were visible; they were green, didn't seem to have any pupils and where his eyes were supposed to be white, they were red.

"What?! How was it my fault?! You know what, Kakuzu? Eat a d*ck!" The grey haired man said angrily and swung his scythe at his friend that apparently wasn't really his friend?

Then the two began to fight, forgetting about me...

Somewhere in the chaos of their fighting I heard them yell about some rock-formation shaped like a dragon, a rock that I had passed a few times these past couple of days, a rock that was only like thirty of my steps to our left, perhaps twenty of theirs. I tried to get them to stop fighting long enough for me to tell them, but they didn't listen at all. Finally, fed up with them I grabbed a handful full of small bombs from my pouch and threw the one that I knew would be the loudest of them at the ground near them, but not near enough to actually harm them. Both of them froze and stared up at me, who stared back at them with an annoyed look.

"The rock-formation? It's that way. Around twenty steps, thirty of mine. Shoo." I stated slowly and pointed out the way to go, before making a 'shoo'-gesture.

The grey-haired guy smiled darkly at me, in gratitude I'd like to think, and then they both left in the direction that I pointed out. I looked after them till they disappeared in the mist, then I turned my eyes towards the bombs still in my hand, they were paint and glitter bombs. I had been working on some new formulas and I was quite happy with them, the loud one that I used on those two were new too, they were designed to scare and distract, but not hurt. Likewise the paint and glitter ones weren't to cause harm, but to make a mess and annoy people.

Say, if we're both already cheating, then if they use weapons to try and pin me to things, I can use weapons too right? I mean, it won't hurt them and they already hurt me when they miss their shots and they broke the dress that I was wearing, granted it wasn't one that I absolutely loved; it was one that the lady in the store insisted that I just had to have, she wouldn't let us go without it. I, of course, made sure to wear it in situations where it could get broken, in hope that it would break. In my defense it was pink and white and covered in frilly lagers and bows, and not the cool kind of bows that go with arrows. I have lately learned that I can't stand pink...

Except Pinky, she was alright...

Most of the time....

I shook my head to clear my thoughts, then I smirked at my bombs; if he wouldn't let me go do something more fun, then I just had to make this fun...