One does not. ft. ???????

I'm so sorry about the lateness of the chapter! It's just a bit hard to write lately, both story-line wise, meaning writer's block, and me throwing this chapter, and the next two or so for this story, away somehow.... Well, I found them, sooo all's good?...  Of course there's life's b*tch*n*ss too, but I won't bore you with the details, just know that I've tried my best and don't be mean. 

Enjoy! <3

???????'s pov:

She hadn't been there. We snuck in all quiet with no pizazz, knocking out the Anbu around her room all by the book with no artistic liberties, and she's NOT THERE!

Itachi and Kisame swore that this was the girl with the bombs, swore that this was Kiko; they said she'd be there. But she wasn't. And now no one will be.

Of course, I couldn't just let this village, that was hiding her from us, get away unscathed. Oh no. I showed them just how great and destructive my art can really be! Even Sasori was p*ss*d! Then again, he usually is grumpy.

We were camped out in a small dango shop hours later, after the shinobi had given up on finding us, where we were trying to figure out our next step. That's when I saw her: it was her, it was Kiko. One look from Sasori told me that he had seen her too, together we left; we had plans to make, after all the way the two had spoken had made it clear, Kakashi Hatake was her father and so we had to plan.

One does not just kidnap the child of Kakashi of the Sharingan.