That's rather ambitious of him

It was noisy, though in an odd way; people were whisper yelling, though they were constantly getting louder for just a moment, only to quiet right back down and continue their whisper yelling.

The world around me was slowly becoming clearer and I soon found myself lying down, on what appeared to be a couch, wrapped in, now, sticky bandages and the voices around me I quickly recognized as Anko, Ibiki, Otou-sensei and Tsunade fighting.

"-... I don't care if I have to beg him to allow us to use the hospital and its equipment! My daughter's hurt and I'll get her medical attention no matter where I'll have to go, no matter who I have to ask and no matter how weak it makes me, or my village, look! You've healed countless people on the battlefield, Tsunade, yet she's lying right here, in front of you, bleeding out and you won't help!" Otou-sensei snapped, making me aware that there was something going on, something weird; Tsunade had always helped me, when I got hurt, and she'd even seemed bothered when I'd allowed Sasori to check my arm after he'd fixed it, so why wouldn't she fix me now?

"It's not that I won't help, I already told you that she needs to be hospitalized, that I need more material and equipment than I can get right here and now! Not to mention that we need a sterilized area to work in!" She snapped back, only for Otou-sensei to raise his voice a little.

"Then we'll ask the Raikage to use their hospital!"

"How won't that make the village look?! It'll make us look weak in their eyes! I care about her too, but we've come too far with the peace talks for this to break things! We can't be in debt to them now, it'll tip the scales too far!" Tsunade shot back, her voice louder as well.

"Sasori and Deidara." I spoke up, silencing the whole room and wincing as I forced myself to turn my head and look to the only four other people in the room, who were all looking at me with shock and confusion.

"What about Sasori and Deidara, kiddo?" Otou-sensei asked in a soft tone, being the first to break the silence and turning his back to the suddenly ashamed looking Tsunade as he quickly made his way to me, kneeling down by the couch in front of me; Anko and Ibiki followed close behind him.

"The Akatsuki has got hideouts all over the place, they've probably got one near here and knowing Sasori they'll at the very least have a lab there; I don't think Sasori and Deidara would mind letting us use their lab. Sasori would absolutely want to supervise anything done in his lab, but he wouldn't get in the way and I'm pretty sure that they'd let us use their lab." I paused and swallowed painfully, talking hurt as it forced me to move. "Besides, the Raikage had a security detail on me."

"I fail to see what that has to do with anything." Tsunade commented, and while she didn't seem like a fan of my suggestion with Sasori and Deidara, she did look like she was considering it; I didn't get to answer her as Ibiki spoke up thoughtfully, he'd clearly understood what I had been trying to say.

"They failed." He voiced, making Tsunade order him to explain, something he did without much more than an annoyed look at her. "They were supposed to protect her, but they failed and Kiko got hurt on their watch, they are reliable for the damages, they owe us currently and even letting us use their facilities might not be enough to pay that back, all depending on how much damage Kiko has gained and how much damage Kiko saved them from, I do believe that she saved several lives before she led those three out of the village, sacrificing herself for their village."

"You can fix Kiko and play your stupid little politician game!" Anko exclaimed in a sort of happy but angry voice, happy that I could get help after all, I assume, and angry at Tsunade, judging by the glare that was sent her way.