She's still alive

When I woke up, I fought to get up. I felt all cloudy and lightheaded, my fever was taking its toll on me. Confused I looked around trying to figure out where I was, slowly I recognized the room and even slower the past day's experiences caught up with me. The rustling sound by my side told me that I hadn't been as quiet as I thought; Otou-sensei was waking up.

I sat down in the chair by the bed and watched him as he looked around; he seemed calmer and more collected than yesterday. Maybe he just needed a bit of sleep? I hope he's okay.

The door opened and Tsunade stepped in, she too seemed to notice that Otou-sensei was more relaxed than he had been. She smiled at him, but it seemed forced.

"How are you today, Kakashi?" She asked concerned, was the concern why the smile seemed forced?

"Better." He sure sounded better, am I the only one that can hear echoes?

"That's good." She gave a long sigh, before she continued. "Still no sightings, though a couple of kids insist that they saw a sea monster leave the water. They describe it as small, covered in ice, with snow white hair, glowing eyes and blue skin. Gomenasai Kakashi, but she doesn't seem to be there anymore."

"I know." How exactly would he know?

"You know?" Am I the only one that thinks the voices are fading?

"Hai, but she's still alive." Who was alive again?...