People actually do that?

Several days had passed since I decided to have fun and the village had become quite a bit more colorful, some places it even shone in the sunlight. Oh, how angry the people that were helping the teacher had been.

They had demanded official apologies and money to pay for the damages and what not, I know; I was there. But I also saw the Mizukage laugh and tell every single one to drop it as they had all known the rules for the test and they broke the rules, while it was never stated that I couldn't attack back, apparently. But hey, I wasn't in trouble, so no harm, no foul. And the people whose houses had been caught in the crossfire didn't mind, apparently the color made it livelier and they kinda liked it. Which of course drove the teacher crazy.

So I had great fun, which only became truer as I began setting up snares and tripwires.

Random screaming was already a given on the second day of my fun having. And which fun it was!

Both Anko and Ibiki seemed content with the chaos I created; they had gotten into a habit of walking around the village observing the people caught in my traps. Judging by their laughter they had at least as much fun as me.

I hadn't at any point been even close to bringing 'innocents' into the mess I made of those that hunted me, but on the last day of the week it came close. Then again I don't think it counts, I mean, they are in a gang that have hunted, and kidnapped, me before so really they aren't 'innocent', right?

But then again; Fishie and Crow never did hunt me, they hunted Naruto.

Either way I stopped them from walking straight into the trap I had sat up by jumping down in front of them.

"You don't wanna go in there, trust me on that." I told them and smiled innocently, ignoring how they had moved to take out their weapons.

Fishie was the first to let go of his weapon, a large smile stretched on his face; showing of all his sharp teeth.

"D*mn girl, you haven't grown at all since the last time I saw you!" He exclaimed, making me stick out my tongue at him.

"I know, Tsunade says that it's because of malnourishment. Though she says that I might start growing again once my body has gathered all the resources that it's been lacking. I hope so..." I sighed sadly at the thought of always being the short one from now on.

"Malnourishment? You were fine last time I saw you." Crow stated slowly, it took me a moment to realize that there was a question hidden in there.

"U-huh, but since then you brother kidnapped me and brought me with him, and the guy that was supposed to watch me and make sure that I didn't run away didn't like me, so yeah..." I shrugged, but then shook it all of off me and smiled awkwardly at Crow that had taken hold of my arm. "Eh? What ya doing?"

He didn't answer; instead he traced a cut on my upper arm that was just a little deeper than the rest, just a little, really. All of a sudden he ripped off a piece of fabric of his cloak, from the only part of his cloak that was whole and clean, before he gently grabbed my arm again. Fascinated I watched as he cleaned the wound and used the clothed, that he ripped off his cloak, to bandage the wound tightly. Fishie looked contend enough and not at all confused by Crow's action, so I smiled at Crow in confused gratitude.

"Arigato." I said softly, a calm silence filled the air around us until I broke it once more. "Anyway, you probably want to avoid walking in through these trees, you should probably walk around them..."

"And why is that?" Fishie asked and just as I had put a finger against my bottom lip and was about to answer I was interrupted by the screaming and explosions behind me.

"Well, that's why." I stated with a grin, when the screaming died down.

"Did you just kill them?!" Fishie asked in a weird mixture of excitement, fear and pride.

"Why'd you assume I had anything to do with that?" I asked innocently and laughed at the looks they both gave me. "Iie, they aren't dead, just a bit more colorful and glittery."

I held up two bombs, one with glitter and one with paint, to show them and giggled as the people that were caught in my trap began moving around and swear behind us, just loud enough for us to hear them. Crow reached out and took the bombs from my hand, examining them carefully without a word, I simply shrugged; I had a lot, he could keep it if he wanted.

I looked away from the two gang members to the sky to check the time, but was met with a sight that made me smile; above me flew a bird that I recognized as one of the birds that was send out to fetch you if the Mizukage summoned you.

"Gotta go, Ja Ne~" I smiled at the two before I ran off, leaving them and all the people in my trap, where they were.

It didn't take me long to find the Mizukage's office, where Otou-sensei and everyone was waiting, even Ibiki and Anko. Otou-sensei seemed to be a mixture of amused and angry, and his eyes darkened when he took in my dress, that had been stabbed here and there, and the thin red lines from where I had gotten cut, when the teacher and his buddies had tried to pin me with their weapons. His eyes froze on the iconic piece of red clouded black fabric that was tied tightly as a bandage on my arm, his jaw clenched, but he didn't say anything. And so I didn't either.

We all waited in the office, both Anko and Ibiki had stepped closer to me too once they noted make-shift bandage, and Otou-sensei's hand rested on my shoulder.

Finally the one we were waiting for showed up; the rainbow colored, glitter covered teacher that looked absolutely furious. The Mizukage couldn't help but laugh at the sight of him, which only made him madder.

"Lady Mizukage, please stop laughing, this is no laughing matter. That child is a demon!" The teacher insisted as he walked closer to the Mizukage and nearly fell unto her desk, when Anko suddenly jumped the poor guy with dark angry eyes.

"I'm gonna show you demon!" She yelled at him and tried to claw at him, but Ibiki managed to get a hold of her before she got a hold of the teacher.

Lucky for him, though Ibiki didn't seem too happy with him either, not that the teacher had noted yet, he hadn't looked at Ibiki yet. But the second he did, he paled at the hateful glare that Ibiki was sending his way. He paled and fell to the floor, out cold.

"Did...did he just faint? People actually do that?" I asked and blinked surprised, when Otou-sensei stated calmly: "Hai, hai they do, Kiddo."