Don't worry, I still love you the most.

"You're so cold, Kiko. You're skin is almost blue even after having been inside in the warmth for a whole day. You were the 'Sea monster', weren't you? You swam to shore, didn't you? My silly little girl..." His voice was so gently, he seemed relieved that I was back.

I didn't respond, I only crawled closer to steal some of his warmth.

"Cold!" I heard him hiss quietly when I hid my face and hands in his chest, well his shirt, but it was so warm.

I closed my eyes relieved, he really wanted me home. I didn't notice that I fell asleep, but I definitely noticed that I woke up. The door had been slammed up and somebody had stamped into the room.

"You haven't been making a fuss, what are you planning?" Tsunade's harsh voice sounded.

"Nothing really, though a bit of quiet would be appreciated." I heard Otou-sensei tell her calmly and I couldn't help but giggle slightly, which was muffled by the blanket that mysteriously had covered me while I slept. "Too late." He sighed, but he didn't seem mad, rather he seemed amused.

I glanced over the edge of the blanket at Tsunade and tilted my head confused, when she looked like she had seen a ghost. Only then did I notice that my sight wasn't as blurry anymore, it wasn't clear like usually, but I could see more than just a blub. If I really focused I could see her face. She looked almost scared.

"Kiko?" Her voice was disbelieving, she slowly reached out towards my face, confused I stared at her hand as it neared my face. "How?"

"She swam through the icy water." Otou-sensei told her and ruffled my hair. "Her fever is finally falling, it was very high yesterday, but it's fallen a lot."

With a light mumble I buried myself in Otou-sensei's side, closing my eyes and loosing myself to sleep once again. When I woke up next I felt good, not only that but I too had my nice clean vision back. With a grin I sat up and looked around, Otou-sensei wasn't here, though I would assume that he'd be back soon. Instead of Otou-sensei a blonde slept in the chair by the hospital bed; he had grown a lot, he almost looked like an adult now. He stirred slightly and slowly opened his blue eyes, then a grin spread on his face.

"Kiko?! You're awake! It's so good to see you!!!" Naruto laughed and pulled me into a hug, lifting me from the bed in the process. "They said that you were assumed dead!"

"I know, I heard it." I told him softly as he held me hanging over the floor, he had grown a lot more than me... :*(

"I even told Sasuke, when we went on a mission to retrieve him. He, Kabuto and Orochimaru all took it pretty hard, or well they showed emotion at it and it wasn't a happy one." Naruto rambled as he tightened his hold on me.

"Who's Sasuke?" I asked slightly distracted as I squirmed in his hold, trying to not be squashed to death.

"Raven." He laughed and finally put me down on the bed. "I better go tell Kakashi that you're awake! He's been grumpy all week, ever since Grandma Tsunade threw him out of the hospital."

I laughed with him and waved as he left, then everything was silent and I was alone... For about 30 seconds. A mop of black hair passed by my face before slim arms folded around me, lifting me up and holding me close as the owner of the arms left my room.

"You're not going to disappear again, even if I have to lock you in a room for the rest of your life. Me and Ibiki can take care of you and you can have visiting days for Kakashi. Like hell will I let them take you away; hell will freeze over long before I let you become a victim!"

"Says the woman that is making me a kidnap victim at the moment." I told my kidnapper once I got over the initial shock, then I hugged her back. "But Anko; I missed you too."

"Better me than them." She muttered and tightened her embrace.

"You know that I have to stop you, right? I can't get kidnapped for real, even if it's you." I told her with a giggle.

"Hit me with your best shot!" She smirked at me, I could see it from the corner of my eye.

I threw a quick look around to find the nearest thing or person to free me, a smirk slowly stretched over my face as I saw a person, who might just be the one to get me out of this kidnapping. "Tsuuuuuunnnaaaaaadddddeeeeeeeee! Jaaaaaa Neeeeeee! I'm getting kidnapped!!!"

"That was cruel, kid! Every once in a while I could swear that there's an evil mastermind hidden behind that innocent face of yours." Anko muttered as she threw a look back at Tsunade, who had been visiting the hospital, but who seemed to try and make sense of my shout.

"Whatever do you mean?" I asked and tilted my head, not that she could see it, she never got a chance to answer me since she was cut off by a yell from behind.

"Like hell you are! Anko get back here with my patient!" Tsunade, who just seemed to realize what I had shouted, yelled at ran after Anko, who in return speeded up.

"Never!!!" Anko shouted in return and ran faster, which made everything explode in dust and earth and holes and screams and .... God I'm getting dizzy...

I don't know how much time passed, everything was a confusing blur, where I feared slightly for my life as I couldn't really do anything to hold on to anything. Though somehow Tsunade got a hold of my arms, while Anko had a hold of my ankles; together they had themselves a tug-of-war. I was breathing dust and the dust was getting in my eyes, not to mention that my arms and legs hurt like hell. They were both pulling as hard as they could and by some miracle, or some freak accident take your pick, they both lost their grip at the same time; I went flying, internally praying that it wouldn't hurt too badly when I landed. Surprisingly I didn't 'land' per se, I was caught by someone, who I recognized, through the teary mess that the dust had left my sight as, as Otou-sensei.

"Tsunade! Is this really how you treat your patients?! And you Anko! Look at her and tell me that this was a good idea!" He snapped at them, holding me gingerly bridal style, watching me worriedly when I coughed up a bit of dust. "Now the two of you better clean up your mess!"

I followed his glance confused and saw that he was right; it was a mess. Craters littered the road, Kunai and shurikens bedazzled the walls and scared faces of the villagers were looking out the windows to see if it was safe to move outside again. Both women sighed as they saw the destruction that they had left and now had to clean up.

"Fine Hatake, but know this; if she disappear from you one more time I'll sneak into the archive, steal her file, write me in as her mother and sue you for custody! You better take care of her!"Anko snapped at him, making him smile.

"Love you too!" I croaked over his shoulder as he carried me away from the two crazy women.

A way too happy smile stretched over Anko's face as she waved, before she turned to help Tsunade clean up their mess before Ibiki or Shizune found out. I reverted my tired eyes back to Otou-sensei, who had a pouting look, making me laugh hoarsely.

"Don't worry, I still love you the most." I told him softly and buried my face in his chest, falling asleep in his arms.