I can explain!

Okay! It's officially the second of April! Only by like 10 min, but it still counts! It's the second! No more weird, bad, jokes till next year! Yeah right... Anyway; new chapter now that no one will think it an April's fools joke, enjoy! 

I'm bedridden. Why? Because Otou-sensei and Tsunade are paranoid. I'm fine now! Tsunade fixed my back and I can move again; admittedly I'm rather sore, but I'm perfectly fine. I can do jumping jacks and everything, so what if I wince when I do it, I can still do it.

Otou-sensei doesn't think that it's okay though...

Anyway, Ibiki and Anko told me that their department's got Kabuto, so he shouldn't be back for me; which is nice. And the Gokage aren't angry about the assassination attempt, so that's good too. Though the Raikage is still mad that he can't find me, or you know The Bird. It's kinda weird how much a mask can do, huh?

Not that I'm complaining, since I don't wanna deal with him...

Anywhosers, I'm gonna run away from the hospital; it's boring and unnecessary.

Otou-sensei had made a point of not having me be alone in my room up till now, but he had been called away abruptly by the Konoha elders, who had summoned him to a counsel meeting about the assassination attempt, and the guards, that stood on the other side of the door, was only supposed to make sure that nobody entered or left through the door. Granted there was Anbu at the windows too, but they seemed distracted for some reason.

Anyway, I was obviously going to use the windows in my escape. Quietly I got up and walked over to the windows, wincing slightly as I watched the Anbu out of the corner of my eyes, he seemed to be watching someone to our left and didn't really pay me any mind; probably because he didn't expect me to try and run away.

I smirked and walked to the opposite side of the room, where I was just out of the Anbu's sight, and used Hana: Fukashi to dissappear from sight, leaving me no trouble sneaking out of the window. Without releasing the jutsu I went home, I hope that Otou-sensei won't be angry at me. Sighing I went to my room, knowing that Ibiki and Anko were both busy, so I couldn't go to them, and Naruto and Pinky's mission wasn't over yet. So I had to entertain myself. Okay, I guess.

Smiling to myself I grabbed a notebook, that Otou-sensei got me for bomb-making-recipes, and sat down by the desk in my room, working on making my color bombs's colors even harder to wash off and cover an even larger area. Maybe I could make some with shiny or metallic colors?

⋆ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✩ ✪ ✫ ✬ ✮ ✯ ✰ ★ d(^o^)b¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸★✰ ✯ ✭ ✬ ✫ ✪ ✩ ✧ ✦ ✥ ✤  ✢ ⋆

The metallic colors were harder to make than I thought they would be, they seemed to be unstable, I had already blown several of them up, by accident, in my room. And the green one that I was working on followed their example and blew up, just as I heard the front door open. Silence followed, before being replaced by running footsteps. I glanced at the door and winced, when it was slammed open.

"I can explain!" I promised Otou-sensei as he stood in the door, staring at me with an unreadable expression.

He didn't respond though and instead just walked up to me, kneeled down and hugged me close; almost painfully close. Actually painfully close, If I'm honest, though not unbearable.

"Otou-sensei...? Are you.... okay?" I asked him confused, when he still hadn't let me go after a while.

"Hai Kiddo, I'm fine." He sighed and held me at arm's length, looking me over as if checking to see if I was okay.

"Did something happen?" I asked him softly and tilted my head at him, making him chuckle slightly.

"Hai, your hospital room was attacked, we suspect that Kabuto managed to get word out, but we're not sure. When we found your room empty, with passed-out Anbu outside it.... You scared me." He told me and hugged me again, though he was far more gentle this time.

"Oh?" I hugged him back. "Don't worry, I'm okay. Does this mean, that I'm not in trouble for running away from the hospital?"

"You're not in trouble. I am however, since I left the meeting midway through when we got word about your hospital room." He told me with a chuckle and patted my head gently, before he got up and held his hand out to me. "Ready to go?"

"Go where?" I asked him, though I took his hand and followed him.

"Back to the meeting; you're technically not allowed to come, but I don't care. You'll stay with me."