She's alive?!

???????'s pov:

We were all sitting in a meeting with Leader-sama; I was still on clean up as punishment, but the others had been looking for signs of Kiko throughout the entire town and we were just now going to be going through the findings. Finally! Even Sasori-danna had gotten to consult his contacts, he'd even disappeared for a while, so I was itching to hear the news, any news. She had to be alive! My worry was that she'd collapsed and was dying, or dead, somewhere; I hadn't been holding back and most would have died in that explosion. But Kiko wasn't like most, she was special, right?

Finally, the meeting started and every single one of them had no news to report, she'd straight up vanished. Of course, there was some minor stuff, like a missing bartender, probably a hooker, from the nearby bar and a stolen vodka bottle, but there was nothing that pointed towards Kiko's whereabouts. Had I hurt her badly? Had I killed her?

Leader-sama turned to Sasori-danna and asked for any info he'd gotten as he was the only one, who hadn't said anything yet. He was the only one left, that might have any answers at all.

"She made it to Konoha, she was in the hospital with a severely broken leg and splintered bones in her arm a couple of days ago; I've handled the arm." He stated monotone and it took me a moment to realize what he said.

"She's alive?!" I asked eagerly and straightened up from my slumped position.

"Beaten, bruised, hurting, and upset at you, but alive." He confirmed and I couldn't stop the grin on my face; she was alive!

I could make it up to her as long as she was alive! Granted I'd hurt her badly, splintered and broken her bones, but as long as she was alive, there was a chance that she'd forgive me; as long as she was alive, I could make it better!

I felt Sasori-danna's strings pull me own, when I'd unconsciously moved to get up, instantly I forced myself to focus on the meeting; Leader-sama and Sasori-danna would have my head, if I'd left, even if I was going to Kiko.

"I put the bones in her arm back together, she'll soon heal." Sasori-danna added, pausing before he continued. "She was moved to her own home after that; a couple days later the house was broken into and there was no sign of her anywhere."

What?!