No. No! ft. ???????

Author here: I'm sorry about the wait, especially since I've written this a long time ago, like a month or two, but I straight up forgot about it (I hadn't uploaded it straight away, because I was hoping to upload a chapter of this and Angels without Wings at the same time). But with life acting up and with me trying to write other things, originals and some fan fiction (that haven't been uploaded anywhere), it kinda just ended up on the back burner, sorry. But it's here now! So enjoy! And forgive a stressed little writer! <3

???????'s pov:

The whole office was in ruins, my art was too great for it. And why the h*ll had no one told me that we were baiting in 'the bird', Konoha's newest legend? I wouldn't have blown them up, if anyone had told me. Well, no more bird now.

Ha! But now I'm on cleaning duty with Sasori-danna and Leader-sama's p*ss*d. The two of us were the only one's cleaning, the rest were out trying to see if they could find any signs of 'the bird' surviving. As if. My art is ultimate.

Sasori was in the remains of the office, while I was outside cleaning there. Hours later, when morning had come, you could barely see that we'd been cleaning all night, but both I and Sasori, and the others, were called to one of the inner offices, so it wasn't like we could do anything about that.

The others were quiet, when we arrived, aggravated about the whole situation probably. The little birdie wouldn't be back, so they really should just get over it.

Leader-sama broke the silence by asking Sasori-danna, what he found; he didn't answer, but instead he placed something on the table we sat around. Something that made me freeze.

"No. No!" I threw myself halfway across the table, dragging the teared, but still recognizable bag to me.

It couldn't be! Her bag was stolen, right?! It COULDN'T be! I quickly emptied it out on the table, desperately digging through all the things, that fell out of it, not really caring about what any of it really was, until I found what I was looking for. Her sketch book. Harshly I flipped through the pages, not really noticing the motives on the pages, but instead noting the technique, only to fall back in my seat in despair at the last picture. The technique and style were the same as the other pages, but the motive was of the Gokage at their meeting, a meeting that Sasori-danna had confirmed had happened through his sky network, but it had happened after we last saw her. I blew her up...

I blew up Kiko....

"She's alive." Itachi commented, breaking the silence I created. "She left bloody hand prints on one of the trees and was injured enough to make an obvious trail after her. We lost her at the town, where she left without a trail. She's alive."

She's alive...