Your bomb is eating me!!!

??????'s pov:

It was dark once we reached the hideout, the meeting would start soon and Kakuzu would most likely be the one to start it by complaining about having to pay for new cloaks. For once though I didn't let him, instead I started it by getting the name of the blonde on the other side of the table.

"Deidara." I called, which quickly got me his attention. "What's your professional opinion?"

I then proceeded to throw him the two small balls that the girl had insisted were bombs; they looked harmless, yet so did she and I knew better than to trust based on appearance. He caught them, as expected, and immediately began to examine them.

"I recognize those! It's the d*mn bombs that that f*ck*ng girl threw at me!" Hidan yelled from the opposite side of the table than Deidara.

"Us, Hidan. She threw it at both of us." Kakuzu corrected in a grumble, which Hidan as expected just waved off.

The two began to argue, which I zoomed out when I turned my attention back to Deidara. The immoral immortal duo hardly ever said anything of interest once they first started to argue.

Tobi entered the room quietly, without the usual insanity, though it was only for half a second; as always Deidara was quick to notice him and as always he was the chosen victim of the testing of explosives.

Deidara threw one of the balls at him; it landed on the ground right in front of Tobi and exploded in a bright light, and as the smoke died down Tobi slowly emerged completely covered in bright pink glitter; he was lucky that he was wearing a mask. Deidara instantly began to laugh, a laugh that turned manically when Tobi started trying to brush the glitter off of him, but came up short; the glitter stuck to his clothes, mask and hair like it had never done any different.

"Deidara-sempai! Save me! Your bomb is eating me!!!" Tobi shrieked as he got more and more desperate to get the glitter of off him.

Deidara's only answer to the ravenette was laugher, then he turned to me.

"Where'd you get that?" He asked with a mischievous look in his eyes that promised nothing good.

"A young girl from the leaf; Kisame and I met her, when we went after the nine-tails. She was in Kirigakure earlier; her name, I believe, was Kiko." I told him, knowing only too well that Tobi was listening.