Chapter 24| ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ

Start from the beginning

Walking in I could see the back of Ariana as she sat in the chair. I could tell she was really focused on her music and what she was working on because she was not taking her eyes away from what she was writing.

"Wow I wish you payed me at least half the amount of attention." I spoke playfully as soon as we walked into the building.

"I'm sorry." She stopped writing turning around in the chair reaching up grabbing my shirt pulling me down. "Hi baby." She mumbled against my lips.

I smiled and hugged her closer to me. "Hi sweetheart."

"Ariana, hey don't forget 'bout me."

We moved apart and looked down to see Bria pouting up at us.

Ariana pouted back at her as she crouched down to her level. "Aww my Bria bear, I could never forget about you. You're too special."

Bria smiled and wrapped her tiny arms around Ariana's neck.

"I miss you Ariana."

"I missed you too sweetie. Did you and daddy have fun last night?"

Bria thought for a second before smiling back at me and nodding her head making her curls bounce all over the place.

"Yes! W-we eat ice cream and watch Moana!"

Ariana matched Bria's facial expressions making me laugh. "Oh wow, I hate I missed that. It sure sounds like a lot of fun."

Suddenly my phone rang making me dig it out of my pocket. I sighed closing my eyes and rubbing my forehead.

"Here baby, why don't you go and watch cartoons while I talk to Ariana." I said while handing her, her iPad.

She took it proudly and walked over to the couch.

"Who was that?" Ariana asked making me look over at her.

I sighed bringing my hand to the back of my neck as I gave her my phone. She looked at it for a moment before looking back at me. Before she could even give me the phone back, text message after text message began to pop up.

"Block her, before I have to kill her." She smiled sweetly at me.

I laughed and shook my head.

"You think I'm joking?" She asked turning her head sideways at me while her arms rested around my neck.

"Ariana, I will not let you kill anyone. She will eventually go away."

"No she won't. I know women like her. Obsessed and don't know when to stop, the only way to stop her is to either kill her or do as I suggested before."

I raised my eyebrow up at her. "Which was what?"

She shrugged. "Take her to court baby. Sue her and her fathers crooked company. Take everything they've got, and hit them were it really hurt."

As she spoke into my ear I took in everything she said. It made me think, maybe I should file a lawsuit against them.

"At least promise me that you'll think about it baby." She said while looking right into my eyes.

I nodded and smiled at her. "I promise you princess."

She looked away from me and down to the floor."You know.. these feelings are something I've never felt before. Never. With anyone I've been with, it all just feels crazy to me."

"Why does it have to be crazy that I have these feelings for you? Why can't this just be somethin' special?"

"You're right, this is crazy, but I like crazy." She winked at me.

"So you and your daughter are planning on staying here on tour the entire time?" Ariana's mom asked me as I stood on the side watching Ariana perform.

I cleared my throat. "Umm yes ma'am."

She scuffed and I could feel the tension grow. But instead of saying anything I just put my focus on Bria who was dancing and singing along to Ariana.

"Look daddy! Dis my favorite part!" She shouted while pouting making me smile at her.

"Yes baby I know."

"You know it figures that you would be here trying to get whatever you could out of my daughter." Her father added. "I mean look at you, what could you possibly have to offer her? You have a kid and you have no financial means to make her happy."

I stopped smiling and picked Bria up holding her close to me. "Hey, I don't mean any harm. But I love my daughter more than anything." I spoke sternly.

"And we love ours too son." He spoke staring right back at me.

"Exactly. Which is why we want what's absolutely best for her and that is not you."

Hearing those words completely broke my heart but in the back of my mind I knew that they were true.

_

ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟺!

ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴀʀɪᴀɴᴀ's ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs? ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʀɪᴀɴᴀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ ғɪɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ?? 😕

ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴛʜɪɴᴋ 💭

ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs? ғᴇᴇʟ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ sʜᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ!

sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs.🍜

_