Chapter Eleven: Hello wanted.

Your PoV

All I can think about is what that girl said 'Hello Wanted' What does it mean. Does she know? Do all three of them know? Are they working for that Lord from Rose? If they knew then why wasn't the police already here to take me away? 

I could hear a distant mumbling, making me confused. 'What was that sound?'

"Y/NY/N! Please wake up!" , "Y/N? Oh thank the lord... you zoned out!" Eren said as my eyes focusing on the room I was in. "Eren what do you mean 'Y/N you zoned out'? She passed out Eren!" Mikasa yelled. "Stop guys! Give her space! Let me handle this, nothing will be sorted if you're both just going to be bickering." Armin spoke before he turned to you, smiling softly with worry in his eyes. "Y/N...you passed out from thinking of something to much and also because of your injuries." I looked at him blankly. "Right now, you're in the medical room. It was a good job Mr Ackerman found you when he was coming to our dorm. He said that you were passed out against a wall. You had even more injuries than before." Armin told me. 'That's strange, I don't remember anything apart from leaving the classroom'. I thought. 

"How is she doing?" Mr Ackerman said as he walked into the room. "She just woke up sir." , "Right then let me speak to her alone." With that Armin, Mikasa and Eren walked out. 

"Right, we're going to do this one more time and this time you're going to tell me what the hell happened to make you pass out." he told me, crossing his arms. 

"I don't know this time sir. All I remember was that I was leaving the classroom. I was just thinking about something and that's all I remember." I told him, biting my lip softly. "Right, then what were you thinking about? And this time please tell me the truth. Don't try and be a brat by running away." He spoke, looking at me with a somewhat softer gaze. "I was beat up I think... I forgot my pen when we were heading to class so I went back for it. When I was walking to class, these three people appeared and this blonde girl seemed to inject me with something. Then I woke up and had these injuries on my face. I swear that's all I know." I spoke.  He raised an eyebrow before nodding. "We'll talk more later. For now, if you remember anything, tell me." He said, standing up and leaving. 

Part of me knew that he knew I was hiding something. He doesn't need to know about the poster though. It's too much of a pain to explain over and over again.  

~Time skip- 1 week~

I was sat in the living room clutching onto the poster. The same three people keep showing up, every time I feel myself being injected with something and I wake up with new injuries. I have  told Armin, Eren and Mikasa and they think I should tell someone. That's easier said then done. Especially when the person to tell is Mr Ackerman.

I wasn't entirely sure how I was supposed to tell him. I would have to tell him everything and that would be a little awkward. Maybe it would work out well though. I just knew I had to tell him after class. I can't go on like this much longer. 

edited