Levi's secret

A/N- the song in the media is just amazing.

Levi's PoV

I ran as fast as I could to the dorm of my class. It was a good long run, normally I would stop but right now there was no time to stop. Even when my lungs began to burn I didn't stop.

I saw the door and fell through it. I could tell all the brats were looking at me, but I didn't care.

"Mr Ackerman?" I heard Mikasa question.

Mikasa's PoV

I sat down on the sofa with Eren and Armin, none of us had been concentrating recently mainly because the police haven't found anything new about Y/N. It was stressing me out. The police are meant to find her but all they seem to care about is running in circles. We had no other way to find Y/N, only the police. We all knew that we would probably never see Y/N again. We had began to loose hope.

Suddenly the door opening took me away from my thoughts.

I looked over at the door only to see that Mr Ackerman has stumbled through it, gasping for breath. I stood up quickly. "Mr Ackerman?" I questioned.  Armin quickly ran to Mr Ackerman and helped him up.

"You three." He pointed at me, Eren and Armin. "I need to talk to you in private." Mr Ackerman told us still gasping for breath.

Eren and Armin quickly wrapped Mr Ackerman's arms around their necks and followed me until I found a room far away from everyone else.

When I found one Eren and Armin sat Mr Ackerman down on a seat.

A/N- the run was about 3000m long, so Levi would be breathless.

"What is it sir?" Eren asked. "You all need to listen to me. Y/N is alive. She left a note in a crack in the wall. Here read it." Mr Ackerman showed us a bit of paper and handed it to me. We all read it and gasped. "Here Mikasa." Mr Ackerman pulled out Y/N's ring and handed it to me. "She wanted you to have it... So what do you all say? Do you want to go save Annie, Bertholdt, Renier and Y/N?"

"How sir? I mean surely we need the police to come with us." Armin questioned.

"No we don't. It's about time I tell you all the biggest secret I have..." Mr Ackerman said. We all leaned forward.

"I'm a spy..."