Chapter Two: Meeting new people.

Your PoV

When I entered I saw this huge flag saying "Welcome to Titan high!". Honestly, it was probably a little too excessive. Besides, everyone there knew why they were there. I then noticed a small group of students surrounding a shorter male who looked like he was a teacher of some sort.

I shrugged it off and then headed up to the welcome desk, clearing my throat softly towards the man sat in front of a computer screen. The first thing I thought when I saw him being, 'that man has massive eyebrows...'. I rubbed my neck nervously before speaking up, seeing as clearing my throat did nothing. "Excuse me?" I spoke quietly. With that the man looked up at me and smiled. "Welcome to Titan High! I'm Erwin Smith... please feel free to come to me with any queries, I'll be happy to help! Now, can I please have your name?" He asked and I stared blankly at him for a moment. He seemed way to be happy to be in a school right now.

After a few seconds I answered "My name is Y/N L/N." He looked at me and smiled. "Well nice to meet you Y/N. Now, according to my list, you need to go stand with that group over there. The teacher there is Professor Ackerman. He will be your personal supervisor during your time here." Erwin explained and pointed towards the group I had noticed earlier. That shorter man must be Professor Ackerman.

I thanked Erwin before heading over to the group, standing awkwardly at the back with my bags. Deciding not to suffer in the silence, I pulled out my phone and put my headphones, listening to 'I hate everything about you' By Three Days Grace. I tried to make sure the volume wasn't too loud but I'm sure the song could be faintly heard by anyone around. It was then I then felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and saw this boy with messy brown hair and eyes that seemed to be the perfect mix of blue and green. I pulled one earplug from my ear and looked at him. "Hey! You're listening to Three Days Grace right?!" the boy questioned, getting a nod in return from me. "Awesome! I love that band!" He exclaimed before holding his hand out "The names Eren. Eren Jaeger." He spoke with a smile. I smiled and took his hand, shaking it. "Nice to meet you Eren. I'm Y/N."

Eren grinned at me before dragging another boy closer. This boy had a blonde coconut style hair. He looked pretty cute honestly. "Y/N, this is Armin. Honestly, he's a genius I'm surprised I was allowed in the same class as him." He laughed as Armin smiled sheepishly and rubbed his neck. "Nice to meet you Y/N.", "You too Armin." I replied before we all looked over at Professor Ackerman as he cleared his throat. "Alright brats... follow me." He spoke in a somewhat cold voice. 'What's his problem?' I thought. 

edited