Brown hair...

A/N- Okay first, thank you all for 41.5K reads!!!! I know I'm really bad at updating and I am trying to get better but yeah... I just wanted to thank you all for commenting, voting and reading this ^-^

Your PoV

~Just a lil time skip to move things along~ 

Everyone, including myself, are being discharged today! Dr Zacharius told me that my blood tests came back clear and nothing out of the ordinary occurred, which is good news. 

It's still weird when I found out the Levi was my teacher, who was actually an 18 year old sent to check out Titan High. Does that mean he's a spy then? I'm not exactly sure because he won't tell me. All I know is that he's not some old guy who likes ruining lives by teaching students.

3rd person's PoV

Y/N, Levi, Mikasa, Armin and Eren all exited the hospital after Mike had a stern talking to with Levi. Y/N wondered why the police still hadn't appeared at the hospital to ask her questions but assumed they would ask her when they wanted to know her side of the story. 

The four followed Levi to a car, agreeing that Y/N would sit at the front with Levi and the others at the back. Yet no one knew where they were going except Levi, he knew what he had to do and where he had to go. It was a long shot that if the person he thought caused all of this would be at their home, but he was going to go anyway, even if the others had to go along with him. After all the person lived closer to the hospital than the capital of Sina was and Levi could easily track them down if he had to.

As they all got in the car Eren, Mikasa and Armin talked about various things, like school and families. Whereas Levi and Y/N remained silent, even when the others tried to ask Y/N things about her life, she stayed silent; looking out of the window and watching their surroundings. She hoped that they would be able to save Reiner, Annie and Bertholdt before anything happened to them.

They were in the car for about an hour before Levi pulled the car up in front of a house that was in Town Maria, it was a large amount of land yet only a few dozen families lived around there after many attacks by the gang called the Titans. Town Maria was deemed unsafe to most people, therefore everyone moved to the capital of Sina and Rose City because they were the closest and there were gates at each city to stop the Titans getting onto the streets. 

Levi sighed as he took off his seat belt, looking at the four. "Stay in here. If you hear gunshots and someone other than me comes out drive away. They could possibly cause you all harm if you don't get away." Y/N looked at Levi and furrowed her eyebrows, "shouldn't one of us come with you? Then you have back up in case something happens." Her comment made Levi shake his head and speak firmly. "No. You all stay here. None of you are allowed out of this car. Do as I say and drive away if someone other than me comes over to the car. Do you all understand?" 

Mikasa, Eren and Armin nodded as Y/N sighed and looked down. "Okay... But you'll be fine, right? That's just if things take a turn for the worst... right?" Levi gave a slow nod, "sure kid, it's just in case." He reached over and opened up a compartment, pulling a shotgun from it and quickly closing it again, cracking his knuckles as he hid the gun in his jeans, using his shirt to cover it.

He then closed the car door, leaving the keys in the ignition as he took a deep breath and started walking up the the house that had white walls and a cream, tiled roof. It was a 2 floor house that had many windows and the pathway that were a cream color, various flowers along the way to the front door. On the front porch there was a rocking chair, two seater swinging chair and a hammock.

As Levi approached the door he watched the windows carefully for any sigh of movement. He stood on the front porch, his body tense and his face blank as he knocked on the door three times slowly but loudly. 

Shuffling was heard as the locks of the door were quickly unlocked and a hand reached out and pulled Levi into the house, the person quickly closing the door again. "Levi! It's been so long! But you never come around here... especially with other people with you." They rambled. "Oi! Shut it shitty glasses, I'm here for a decent reason."

Hanji looked at Levi and nodded. "Well, what do you need~?" They replied in a sing-song voice. Levi swiftly pulled out his gun and aimed it at the brunette. "Are you working with Erwin Smith and raping students from Titan High?" 

Suddenly a  laugh that sounded close to a maniac's came into sound, Hanji clutching their sides and making the laugh. "Oh Levi!" , "T-That's a good one!" They continued to laugh and Levi lowered his gun, raising an eyebrow. "I'm not amused shitty glasses now give me a damn answer!"

Hanji's eyes instantly widened, "wait... This isn't a joke? You actually think I would do that! How fucked up do you really think I am?! I would never ever do that! I'm working against Erwin Smith and his partner!" They started yelling, making Levi flinch slightly because Hanji hardly ever swore and wouldn't yell in anger. 

Hanji took a few deep breaths. "I can't believe you thought I would do that. I've been tracking Erwin and Nile for weeks." Levi's eyes widened. "Did you just say Nile?" Hanji began giggling and nodded quickly, pulling Levi closer and putting his gun down.

"Nile is Erwin's partner."