I'm so sorry!

Levi's PoV

I woke up to a bright white light. After my eyes adjusted I realised I was in a hospital room, wires all over me.

What even happened? I can't remember... I was going to Y/N with Eren, Mikasa and Armin. Where are they? Are they okay? Maybe they can explain. Yeah... They'd know what happened and how I got here.

I looked around and noticed a figure sleeping in the corner of the room. "Damn it... I can't see who it is..." I whispered and it seemed whoever it was had heard me. I watched the figure stand up and walk closer.

"I'm so sorry! This is all my fault!" The figure spoke.

Your PoV

After I checked everyone in the wreckage, I picked up Eren's phone and called an ambulance. I managed to get everyone out of the wreckage just as the ambulance came and took all of them, including myself, to the hospital.

It took hours before there was any news, the driver was hurt the most but I don't know who that is... I recognize him though. My first thoughts were that he was one of Erwin's men but I don't think he is. I know him from somewhere else.

The first person I went to see was Mikasa but I ended up seeing all of them in the room so I talked to Mikasa, seeing as she was awake. and she told me everything that happened. Well everything except who the driver is, she said that I would just have to wait for him to wake up, which is very annoying but I'm not going to fight against her because I caused all of this in the first place. It seems I'm always causing others harm... First Annie, Reiner and Bertholdt, now Eren, Mikasa, Armin and this mystery guy.

I also spoke with Eren and Armin once they had woke up and asked them about the mysterious raven, of course they didn't tell me either. Well Mikasa did tell them multiple times not to say a word until he had woken up. So I just had to wait...

A few hours had past and I was sat in an armchair in the corner of the room, I had fallen asleep a few times but quickly woke up again so I just sat with my eyes closed. That was until a heard a whisper. So of course I opened my eyes, realising the mysterious man had woken up.

I slowly stood up and walked closer to him, biting my lip softly. I didn't know what to say... This was all my fault and he probably hates me.

In the end I decided to blurt out the first thing that came into my mind, which was probably stupid but I didn't really care.

"I'm so sorry! This is all my fault!"

Silence.

I knew that was a stupid idea, I mentally cursed myself and sighed. I looked at the floor in shame, I'm such a horrible person for just running out into the road.

"Y/N?"

I looked at the man quickly and tilted my head to the side. "How did you know my name?" Questioning him, I sat in the chair closest to his bed and furrowed my eyebrows.

He chuckled softly to himself yet somehow kept a straight face... So familiar...

"That doesn't matter at the minute... How are you doing? Did whoever take you hurt you? What did they do?"

Unimpressed by his answer I crossed my arms. "So you expect me to answer all your questions but you want answer mine?" He sighed and scoffed. "Fine. The names Levi and I was with those brats over there to come save you from wherever you were."

I smiled and nodded. "Nice to meet you Levi. And I'm fine, just cuts and bruises everywhere because the guy who took me hurt us a lot but we got used to it." , "We?" My eyes widened, why did I say that?! But if he's is here to save me the surely he should know... I'm thinking too much into this. "Yes... Erwin has three other people he tortures as well."

He nodded and raised an eyebrow. "Erwin? As in Erwin Smith? He took you?! That bastard..."

Great... Me and my big mouth did it again.... Now he also knows about Erwin, something I didn't even tell Mr Ackerman...

"Y-Yes... He did but please don't tell anyone I told you! I wanted to tell my teacher first because he would have known him." He looked at me with an amused look. "My silence isn't for free brat.", "Well what would you like me to do?"

"Tell me everything, like I was your teacher."