Crack in a wall

Mr Ackerman's (Levi's) PoV

It has been months since Y/N went missing. We contacted the police and her Aunt Rosalie. No one has heard anything. All that we found was an underground place were the police suspect Y/N was being kept. I keep going there after work to try and find any source that could lead us to her... I knew I should have told her my secret.

I walked back down to the underground place and walked over to the room which had 4 beds in. I decided to look at the clothes again, just in case there was a note or something.

I walked in, only to find no clothes. I quickly rang the police.

"Hello?"

"Hello this is Levi Ackerman."

"Yes... What can we do for you Mr Ackerman?"

"Did you take the clothing from the Case of Y/N?"

"One second let me check...

No! We haven't taken any clothing why?"

I thought for a second before answering.

"No, never mind."

"Okay Mr Ackerman goodbye."

"Goodbye"

Y/N what happened? Have you taken the clothing?

I then felt something warm run down my eyes... tears. It has been years since I cried so why am I crying over that brat?

I fell to my knees and cried even harder. "Jeez why am I crying over her? She is fine. Isn't she?" Something then flashed in my eye.

I looked closer to see the flash coming from a crack in a wall. I slowly walked over to the crack only to see a ring and a piece of paper. It wasn't just a normal ring, it was Y/N's ring. She wore it all the time.

I quickly unwrapped the piece of paper that revealed a map. There was Titan high then at the opposite end a 'x' with her name on. It was a map to were she was. I couldn't help but smile a little.

I turned the paper over to reveal a small note from Y/N.

Dear Mr Ackerman, Mikasa, Eren and Armin,

I'm not sure if you have given up looking for me but I brought you this map anyway. I hope you haven't given up on me yet... anyway you should all know that Annie, Bertholdt and Renier haven't done anything. It was all 'masters' fault. I cannot however tell you who 'master' is but  my clue is to not trust anyone, especially the staff at Titan High. Basically it is a male member of staff. I'm afraid that is all I can tell you all though.

I hope with all me heart that you find this. My ring is now yours Mikasa because I know you may think you have lost someone else but you haven't. I'm still here at the location marked 'x' .

I have one request if you come for me. If you have to choose between all of us, choose Annie, Bertholdt or Renier. And if you can all of them. They deserve freedom since 'master' captured them.

I must go now  otherwise 'master' will get suspicious. I believe in all of you and I hope with all of my heart that you have not given up on me.

Farewell... Y/N x

This made me cry a little. But it mainly made me fill up with anger. I was going to kill this 'master' whatever it took.

I looked and realised a small fold so I unfolded that to reveal another note.

Mr Ackerman,

I am well  aware Y/N has told you to save me and the boys, but we have talked and we want her to be saved. So please if you can protect her... not us.

Annie

After reading Annie's note I grabbed the ring and ran as fast as I could to the dorm with Eren, Armin and Mikasa in. It's about time I told them my secret...

A/N- Haha leaving you all on a cliffhanger, I'm sorry but I had to okay?! I will update again soon.

Song: She is the sunlight- Trading Yesterday.