Chapter Six: Inspection.

"Wake up Y/N!"

I woke up with Armin shaking me. 'Why the hell is he shaking me?'

All I remember last night was me and Mikasa talking for hours.

"Armin what do you want?" I moaned. "Professor Ackerman is coming in 10 minutes to inspect our rooms!" He replied shaking me harder. "Alright- alright you can stop shaking me now..." I mutter before letting out an irritated sigh as he kept shaking me "Armin stop I'm up!" I spoke before pausing, eyes widening in realisation,  "did you just say Professor Ackerman is inspecting rooms?!" , "Yes! in 10 minutes! So it's imperative you get up now!"

I looked around the room nervously, it looked like a bomb hit it! Me and Mikasa may or may not have fully finished unpacking yet. Well, we had unpacked... all over the floor. 

"MIKASA!!!!!" I yelled. "What?" She groaned, pulling her blanket over her face. "SHORT GUY IS COMING TO INSPECT ROOMS!" With that Mikasa's eyes widened. "WHAT!!!!? OUR ROOM IS A MESS!"

Me and Mikasa then jumped out of bed, yanked new clothes on while Armin went back to his room, muttering something about everyone being screwed. I guess no one remembered that Ackerman had said he would inspect our rooms weekly, starting with the second day of arriving. We both grabbed as much as we could, shoving everything possible into drawers. We would just have to properly sort it out later. Then Armin came past and warned us that our rooms had to be neat. I cursed quietly to myself and tried to just sort out the things at the top of the drawer to give it the look of being neat. 

As soon as we had done half the room, there was a knock at the door. Me and Mikasa looked at each other.

"HE'S HERE!" We both yelled. We both rushed to sort out the rest of the room. Luckily Professor Ackerman started with the boy's rooms. Surely they must look worse. 

~Time pass~

Just as we finished cleaning the room, I heard Professor Ackerman start in Sasha's room. With time to spare I clutched a bobble and put my hair in a ponytail.

With that he entered our room. He looked at me, then Mikasa. "Looks good." He said. 'At least we got a good' I thought to myself.

He looked all around the room, seemingly looking in every nook and cranny. That man seems somewhat obsessive, I wonder if he has OCD? Or if he just gets annoyed by mess. Like tidy room, tidy mind. 

He looked back at us and gave us a small thumbs up and nod. "Well done. Next time wake up earlier and don't rush. If you'd have asked for 5 minutes I would of given you it." He shrugged and left the room, looking slightly amused as me and Mikasa grunted quietly to ourselves in annoyance. 

edited