Chapter Eight: The poster

Mikasa's PoV

It's a real shame Y/N decided not to come to town today but I understand why she didn't feel like it. This whole situation can be a little overwhelming, having to live with complete strangers. She needed a day to herself. I'm just lucky that I knew Eren and Armin beforehand.  However I do  feel bad for leaving her at the dorm with Marco and Jean. I bet Jean we be all lovey with Marco again. Maybe Marco will notice? Probably not though. 

"Hey guys I heard about this great shop in Rose City it's just outside the gate to Rose city and Sina." said Eren.

"What's in there though Eren? I don't want to drag Mikasa into a shop she wouldn't like." Armin questioned. "Chill Armin it has plenty of things Mikasa would like.  Maybe we could get Y/N something from there. So what do you say? Can we go?" Eren replied he eyes like a puppy wanting a treat. "I'm in what about you Armin?" I asked. "Okay as long as it's not to far away."

Armin has this thing of not wanting to go to far from the gate from Sina to Rose. Apparently murders have happened in Rose city recently. So I guess Armin just doesn't want to get hurt. Understandable really.

~Time skip (going into Rose City)~

We were walking across the bridge when something caught my eye. A shop. The shop Eren was on about. He wasn't kidding when he said 'great shop' it looked amazing.

"Let's go! It'll be great and best thing is that it's pretty affordable!" Eren said gesturing me and Armin to follow him as he headed over to the shop. 

We went inside and all I sensed was mine and Y/N's style. At least, it seemed like Y/N would enjoy everything here. We should bring her here another time. 

Eren bought a new shirt and pair of jeans, Armin bought a new pair of converse.  For myself I bought a shirt with a skeleton with 'religion' below it and a pair of boots. However for Y/N I bought a religion top with a pair of red converse. I thought they suited her, at least I hoped that she would like it.

As we were walking out of the shop something else caught my eye. A poster, a wanted poster. "Guys wait a sec lets check out that poster, just in case." I said and pointed to the poster.

As we walked closer I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was a wanted poster with Y/N's picture and name. As I read it I gasped.

It said:   'Wanted: Y/N. Went missing 1 year ago. Criminal. If seen report to police and refrain from talking to her.'

I couldn't believe what I was reading. I looked at Armin and Eren. Their jaws were hitting the floor. They had the same reaction as me. "That can't be our Y/N! I know she mentioned yesterday that she stole food but this makes it seem like she robbed a bank or something! There's no way that's her." Armin said. "Yea it can't be!" Eren said. We couldn't deny it though. There was a real poster with Y/N's name on. I did not want to believe that she was a seriously wanted criminal but what if? I let out a soft sigh and grabbed the poster without anyone noticing and shoved it into my bag. "We should ask her about this when we get back. I'm sure there is an explanation." 

Armin is right, there's no way Y/N is who they claim she is. 

edited