Suspicious actions

A/N- I have been asked to update do here we are! Thank you all for 3.84K and 235 votes!!!!!!! Thank you to everyone or supporting me.
Song: Shatter Me- Lindsay Stirling.

Mikasa's PoV

We all waited patiently for Mr Ackerman to arrive. I couldn't believe we where really going to save Y/N. I gently put her ring on.

I wanted her to be back so bad. I trusted her and I knew we had to save her. I looked over a Eren and Armin. They both had the same look on their face, determination.

Levi's PoV

I began walking to the dorm now with no makeup on. Instead I put on a black beanie with casual but comfortable clothes.

I arrived at the dorm and knocked at the door to be greeted by Marco. "Hello what can I do for you?" He asked happily. "I'm here for Eren, Mikasa and Armin. I was sent by Mr Ackerman." I looked at Marco with my poker face.

He nodded and called over the three brats.

3rd Persons PoV

Jean walked past the door looking at Levi. "Who are you?" He asks curiously. Eren looked at Jean. "This is Levi. He is a friend and we need to go see Mr Ackerman. Bye."

Levi, Armin, Mikasa and Eren then walked out of the dorm quickly.

Marco sighed and walked over to Jean. "Don't you think they where all acting suspicious? I mean more suspicious then normal." Jean nodded. "I do. Never mind. How about we go watch a film?" Marco nodded and gently held Jean's hand.

Meanwhile Erwin put Y/N back in the room with Annie, Reiner and Bertholdt. He left all four of them and went to his office.

Y/N told the other three about what happened. How she had managed to leave the map and her ring so they knew it was her. All of them slowly grew excited, knowing there was a chance of them getting out of the Hell they where stuck in.

I hope I can update quicker for the next chapter!