Leaving the location

Your PoV

Erwin shoved me into a van and double checked that my eyes were covered.

He began the ignition and the van began to move.

"You had better not screw this up girl." Erwin said to me. "I'm not going to screw up!" Erwin sighed. "I grab everything that was in the room we stayed and come back out." I replied. "Yes girl. That's all you do before coming back out and to make sure you don't try to run, I will be coming with you and waiting outside the room to keep watch." , "Whatever!"

~Outside Titan High~

"Let's go girl." Erwin grabbed me and undid the blindfold. We were right outside.

I looked at it all. Distant memories re-playing in my mind. I wish Erwin would never have done this. I just want to stay here, or even be with my Aunt Rose.

I suddenly felt Erwin pulling me down to where the old 'prison' was. It was time to try and get the others saved. What the others didn't know was that I added a little note from me telling the guys to save Annie, Bertholdt and Renier over myself. I had to get them away from this hell.

Erwin lead me to the old cell we all used to share.

"So I assume you know what to do girl?" , "Yes..." He smirked and pushed me into the old cell. Just looking in there gave me memories I wanted to forget, leave in this cell. It seems the cell doesn't want me to forget. As soon as I looked at my old bed all the memories rushed back into me.

The capturing... The explanation... The slavery.

All of it came back. The deepest parts remained creating a pain in my chest.

"HURRY UP GIRL!" Erwin shouted.

I quickly grabbed the note from a hidden pocket and placed it in a crack in the wall so it was visible, but not enough so Erwin could see it. I then grabbed the clothes we had left behind and knocked on the door again. As the door opened I whispered "Please save them..."

A/N- It has taken a while and I will be adding another chapter tonight so please look forward to another update. Also here you go

I hope you like it.

Song: Shattered- Trading Yesterday.