On the move

Levi's PoV

We have tracked down Y/N's location and we are heading for her now. I hope she's okay.... That Erwin Smith is going to pay for what he's done. He shouldn't have touched her.... All he was is jealous because Y/N trusted me more than him.

I can't exactly blame her. I mean he isn't exactly the first person people are going to go to for counselling, especially about there pasts. I know that more than anything. I think she almost has a past as bad as mine.  Almost.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Mikasa poked my arm. "Are you okay sir? You look distracted and it's just that.... well, you're driving." I clicked my tongue in response and rolled my eyes. "I'm fine Ackerman. Go worry about someone else." She quickly kept to herself after that.

I looked at Eren and Armin through the mirror and sighed. They both look nervous or even scared. It wasn't as if I was actually going to let them come in for Y/N with me. I'm not stupid and they couldn't kill anyone if needed, plus they don't deserve to live with knowing the image of people dying right in front of them. They don't need to be messed up in the head like I am. That's the whole reason I joined to be a spy. I can't have any more scars put on me.

I looked at the side mirrors and watched a car behind us closely. It had been following us for a while. I shrugged it off and continued driving normally. That was until the car behind smashed his car into the back of us, making the car jolt. I looked at the mirror again and began to speed up. I was probably way over the speed limit but at the moment I didn't really care.

I watched the car closely, ignoring the looks of concern from the brats. I looked at the road for a second, noticing a figure so I quickly swerved to miss them... That's when everything went blank.

Your PoV

I managed to get out of that dreadful place to get help. I just hope Annie, Reiner and Bert are okay while I'm gone...

I walked out to a road which was surprisingly empty. I walked for about 10 minutes, no cars had gone past me: I looked up weakly and saw two cars heading towards me doing a speed way beyond the speed limit. I had no chance to move and witnessed the first car swerve to miss me but the driver lost control and the car went off the road and went into a ditch upside down. The other car sped past and I rushed over to the car that had done a small flip.

As I got closer I noticed a raven haired girl attempt to get out of the wreck. I ran over and began to help her until a heard her voice. "Y/N?"

A/N- So hey... new chapter and I'm so sorry that it's so bad. Anyway Happy New Year (even though I'm 13 days late) I'm hoping to actually get a new chapter up soon and update quicker then I have been. Once again, I'm sorry I've taken so long... and that it's so short.