I have a plan...

A/N- I'm finally updating again.

Your Point of View

I havn't been in school for months. Is anyone even looking for me anymore? Have they really given up?

Annie's crying again. She was 'punished' by Erwin for trying to go against orders. Renier is stiil with Erwin. He is sick. I swear once I find a way out I will put him in jail, of course I would have to take Annie, Renier and Bertholdt. It wouldn't work... Erwin would notice. He can't go 5 seconds without checking on us. There really is no escape.

Erwin even had to move us to a different location. He said 'people were getting suspicious', basically in other words people started noticing that me, Annie, Renier and Bertholdt havn't been in school for months. I don't know were we are but I could tell someone directions from Titan High to were we are, when Erwin blindfolded us he didn't do mine properly. This meant I could see, even when we got in a van because he put me near a window.

I looked at everything and I have remembered it. In fact I'm leaving a not saying were we are.

~Flashback~

"So wait you know were we are and if you can go back to were we where before you could leave a note saying where we are?" Annie asked me. "Yes I can. Then we can be found." Annie smiled. Yes She actually gave me a genuine smile.

"Guys Erwin is coming." Renier told us. I nodded and walked over to the bed I was given and sat down. Renier and Bertholdt did the same.

"Whose turn is it?" Bertholdt asked. I raised my arm slowly. Annie gave me a weak smile and said, "Don't worry Y/N you acn take it better then I can. No matter what he does you always come back stronger. You are brave and a warrior." I smiled back at her.

"Right then change of plans. I need one of you to come with me back to the old place to pick up some things I left." Each four of us bolted out heads up when he said this. "So which one of you is coming?" We all looked at eachother. What do we do? We all wat to go.

"Y/N. Y/N is going." Annie replied. "Yea she is." , "She deservs it." Both Renier and Bertholdt picked me as well. "Well it seems it's your lucky day Y/N. Meet me outside my room in one hour. If your late you get punished." I gulped as Erwin left us alone.

"Why?" I asked them. "Like you said, you know were we are. Tell someone." Annie told me. Renier then stood up and rummged through a draw. He then walked over to me and handed me a pencil and paper. "Write were we are on here and leave it where we used to be when you go."

I grabbed the paper and quickly scribbled down what I saw and made it look like a map. 'God I hope this works' I thought.

~End of flashback~

I was stood outside Erwin's room waiting for him. I came early, I didn't want to go through another day of hell.

He stepped out of his room. "Well look who doesn't want to be punished." I scoff and he shoves a blindfold over my eyes, properly this time.

Right time to give the guys a location...