Levi's True self

A/N- I'm sorry it's been such a while and I left you all on a massive cliff-hanger but... NEW CHAPTER!

Levi's PoV

They all stared at me in disbelief. I guess I had to continue to make them believe me.

"I was sent here by a secret organisation that noticed odd behaviour. They believed that our enemy placed one of their agents here and blackmailed students to work for him. In this case these students are Annie Leonhardt, Bertholdt Hoover and Reneir Braun. I have one question... how old do I look to you?"

They all looked at me thinking about my question before Eren replied. "I dunno 40 maybe." Armin and Mikasa nodded their heads in agreement. I looked at them sternly and I saw them all back away slightly.

I sighed before replying. "I'm actually 18. I look about 40 because of the aging makeup I'm forced to wear. The enemy wouldn't suspect and 40+ year old man to be their enemy. Follow me" I then began to walk to my classroom, which was about 5 minutes away. I looked over my shoulder to see all three of them following me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we reached my classroom I shut all the windows and shut the door behind all of us. I then grabbed my briefcase and pulled out a bag of wipes from it. I then began to wipe the makeup off my face, to reveal my much younger looking skin.

When I finished wiping the makeup off I turned around to the three teens stood behind me.

When they looked at my face their eyes widened. Mikasa was the first to speak. "You look... well you look, young!" I continued to look at her blankly. "Your pretty good at makeup sir." Armin added. I rolled my eyes and brought out some extra clothes. I pulled out a white t-shirt, black jeans and black combat boots.

"You all need to go back to the dorm and change into something comfortable and not any dresses, skirts or shorts. I will come to the dorm, however no one will recognise me so I'm just a friend of yours. My name is Levi."