You're not alone

Updating twice today because I'm inspired for once. Song: Selfless- It's alive

3rd persons PoV

Mike lead you to an empty room and took some of your blood, explaining why he was foing so. "Miss Y/L/N the test on your blood will just to make sure that you don't have any illnesses, diseases or infections. It's just to make sure that it's fine for us to discharge you after your wounds heal a bit more." You nodded and smiled warmly.

You were soon allowed to go back to the room, so you walked quickly there, wanting to talk more with Mikasa, Eren and Armin. However when you walked in you were faced with Levi looking at you sternly. "Y/N, we all need to talk." He spoke in a harsh tone and looked at the chair, signalling you to take a seat.

So you sheepishly took a seat, fiddling with your fingers again as you looked at all four of them. "W-What's wrong?" You asked quietly, furrowing your eyebrows. "Why did you say you were alone?" Mikasa questioned, crossing her arms and raised an eyebrow.

You quickly cleared your throat and looked down. "I-I don't know what you're all on about. I never said such a thing...", "We aren't stupid Y/N! Mikasa heard you, now answer the question." Eren quickly cut in before anyone else spoke.

"I said it because I am alone! I just cause everyone else harm! I couldn't do anything to help Annie, Bertholdt and Reiner also I caused you all to be in a car crash! I would just probably be better off if you all forgot about me, I'll just cause you pain otherwise!" Tears rolled down your cheeks as you yelled, quickly getting up and began to walk away.

You continued walking away until a hand grabbed your wrist and you turned around to see Levi stood up, keeping a firm grip on your wrist. Taking a deep breath he looked at you, shaking his head. "You will never be alone, as long as I'm alive." He said in a stern voice. "I won't let you be alone because you don't cause people pain."

Your eyes widened as more tears rolled down your cheeks, Levi's thumb slowly rubbing your tears away before quickly letting go of you. "You need to stop blaming yourself for things that you didn't cause. That car accident happened because I lost control of the car." He turned away and quickly went back to his bed, sighing.

Mikasa nodded and looked at you. "The others didn't get hurt because of you. It was Erwin that hurt them. That's not your fault because you aren't Erwin." You bit your lip and nodded. "But I didn't do anything to stop him."

Levi scoffed and shook his head. "You escaped to get help. That's doing something brat." You looked t him and tilted your head. "You sound a lot like Mr Ackerman... Are you related to him?", "What do you think? I'm closer to him than you think. Some people say we are like the same person and that's quite true. " He mumbled.

You gasped and tilted your head. "You are Mr Ackerman?! But how? He kind of looks older." He smirked and chuckled slightly. "Told you she'd figure it out sir, she is smart." Armin said softly, smiling widely.

"You ever heard of make-up brat? Well that's how I looked older than I really am." He said as if it was the easiest thing on earth. "Now I really need to be discharged from this place so I can make Erwin pay." He grumbled, "what did he do to you Y/N? He didn't touch you or anything? Just beat you right?"

You shuffled uncomfortably. "Well h-he did touch us but never really did anything, it was someone else that came in half way through. I-I don't know his name and he wore a mask but he had brown hair. He was awful..."

Levi growled, "I'm going to kill them..."