Chapter One: Entering Titan High

(A/N- Alright, quick note! I started this a while ago and I am aware that many parts are short but that does get better as time goes on! I am currently editing and getting rid of all the mistakes I made when I was younger. I hope you enjoy! <3)

Your PoV

I just couldn't understand why I had to move to Sina. I left Rose city purely to live with my Aunt Rosalie. After staying with her for a few months, I was given the news that I had to go to Titan High, the place were the most intelligent teenagers in Sina have to go. There were, of course, high standards, so it was a difficult school to get into. Yet, somehow my Aunt Rosalie got me in. I'm pretty certain that she has some connections somewhere. 

My Aunt Rosalie claims that this would be a great opportunity for me to 'mingle' and 'make friends'. I know that she's worried because I've never really had any friends but living on the streets does do that to a person. I know I shouldn't complain though, I know that deep down she just wants what is best for me and I can't really blame her for that, she's the only family I have left. 

~ Time pass- at Titan high~

"You will have a great time here sweetie" Aunt Rosalie said. "I'm sure you're right but I really don't feel comfortable being here. I mean- I don't even know how you got me into this place. I really don't think this place will be good for me." I explained, worried about any possible outcomes. "Look, sweetie... I know that you're reluctant after all the drama from Rose City but this is your chance to make a new start. Not to mention the opportunity make friends you could possibly keep forever. Now, you go ahead and sign in. Then you can come home and tell me all about the great idea it was when you come home for Winter break." She spoke and gently rubbed my shoulder before motioning for me to head inside. 

Aunt Rosalie was much more stubborn than I was, so I knew when to back down. "Alright, fine... but if I hate it, you have to come pick me up." I stated and sighed, grabbing my bags. "Alright kiddo, that's a deal." She smiled and gave me a hug. I smiled softly and nodded, heading towards the entrance. When I entered I saw...

edited