Guilt

Guess who's finally back after two months! I'm sorry I've taken so long to update again, but anyway I hope this chapter is okay....

Your PoV

"W-What?" I looked at him with wide eyes. What's that meant to mean? I can't just tell him everything, I don't even know him! However before I could reply the doctor came in and asked me to leave, I'm guessing it's because he wants to ask the others how they are and check things.

I walked outside and sat on a chair, fiddling with my fingers nervously.

I don't get why he wants to know what happened to me, I don't know him and he's a complete stranger! I trust Mr Ackerman more, which leaves me to wonder why this Levi is here instead of Mr Ackerman.

I mean I know Mr Ackerman is a teacher and probably has no time but this Levi looks a lot like him... Maybe they are related. I mean Levi looks increasingly younger than Mr Ackerman. I shouldn't say that... That's rude.

I sighed and stared at a wall, guilt building up inside of me. "Damn it, why do I keep causing harm to others?" I rubbed my face and groaned, looking at my feet as tears built up in my eyes. "I'm so alone..." I whispered.

Then the door opened and the doctor stepped out, looking at me and smiling. "Miss Y/L/N, I need to take a sample of your blood and do a couple more tests to make sure you are well. Also some police officers may be coming here to ask you some questions."

I nodded in understanding and stood up, following the doctor to another empty room. "As long as it helps in some way..."

Mikasa's PoV

As soon as Y/N left I glared at Mr Ackerman. "Stop playing with her! You should just tell her it's you." I looked away and shook my head. Why does he need to mess with her? It could break her and we don't know what she's been through with her kidnappers.

"She'll find out soon brat, just not now. I need to kill Erwin first as well as make sure he hasn't given her any illnesses." Levi replied coldly, cracking a couple of his knuckles. I hadn't even realised the doctor was in the room until he cleared his throat.

He looked directly at Levi and sighed. "You have no idea how angry head quarters are that you blew your cover and got into a car accident. How did that even happen? You're always a safe driver when it comes to doing a job."

Mr Ackerman scoffed. "Shut it Mike... Y/N ran out into the road and I swerved to miss her, besides she was probably just trying to escape from Erwin. From the way it sounds he was a bastard to her and the others, he has to pay."

"I'm aware of that Levi but you need to recover and let's face it, Erwin wouldn't do anything bad unless he was being ordered by someone. I think he's been blackmailed into this because he was one of us before he left, he hasn't done this." The doctor replied. "Now seeing as you all seem well I'm going to run a blood test on Miss Y/L/N to check for anything odd."

I watched Levi nod and the doctor left, however when the doctor opened the door I hear Y/N mumble something like 'I'm so alone.' Or something along those lines. She really blames herself for this accident. It wasn't her. She wouldn't hurt a fly!

I looked over at Mr Ackerman when the door was closed. "She blames herself sir, we need to make her believe it's not her... She needs to know we don't blame her."