Nile

3rd Persons PoV

Levi's eyes widened as he stared at Hanji in disbelief. "What do you mean Nile is Erwin's partner?" , "Exactly what I said, Nile is working with Erwin who is working for the government." Hanji giggled and shook their head. "Seriously Levi, I'm not even a spy and I knew that."

((A/N- Hanji has no gender in this book, they can be a specific gender if you guys want))

Levi rolled his eyes. "Shut it shitty glasses, it's been a while since I contacted the organization. Any other information I should know?" Hanji looked at Levi before nodding frantically, giggling to themselves. "Yes, one thing and I'm not sure how much you're going to like it...", "Try me." Levi responded in a monotone voice. "The government, the reason they did all of this is that they want her. They need her Levi, you know why and they will do anything to get her." They spoke seriously, crossing their arms.

It was the first time Levi had seen Hanji like that in a while, normally they would be laughing or giggling at everything and wouldn't shut up about science.

"They won't get to her, they got to her once before but they won't ever get to her again, I won't let them. It's better for her not to know her full past." Levi spoke firmly to Hanji  before glancing back towards the door. The brunette sighed and nodded. "I know you're protective because you blame yourself for what happened to her but it's not your fault. Besides the serum I made makes sure she won't remember the hurt and pain she went through and saw, only the antidote can make her remember and I have that." The ravenette nodded and rubbed his neck, "you need to keep it safe Hanji, we lost Erwin because of them and we can't loose her too. We'll make her remember when all of this is over and she will be safe." He sighed and headed to the door.

"Levi, there's one other thing that you must know... the Titans, they're also after her. It's only a matter of time until they link her with me I am her legal guardian, so if something does happen to me... You know where the antidote is, you need to get it and give it to her. She needs to know the truth and that antidote is her only chance." Hanji spoke with concern, looking at Levi with a weary gaze. "Promise me you'll help her remember. Please..."

Levi slowly turned around and nodded at Hanji, softening his gaze at them. "I promise Hanji and I'll answer any questions she may have." Hanji nodded at him and sighed in relief, "thank you Levi," They muttered.

Levi nodded once more before opening the door and heading out, walking cautiously over to the car before getting into the drivers seat and looked at all four teenagers, who eyes were cautiously scanning him. "You can all calm down, it's me, really me." The raven replied to all of their wondering gazes. "Prove it." You spoke, your voice wavering a bit. Levi looked over at you and raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me?", "I said prove it. If you're really Levi then prove it to me. Levi told us to be alert and aware of our surroundings, that's all I'm doing."

Levi had to suppress a smile once he heard your response and nodded, keeping his emotionless gaze. "Very well Y/N, when you finally admitted to me what was going on with you after the fight with Annie and you showed me the wanted poster you said this: 'I did steal once but I swear I never stole anything after that and I repaid the baker I stole from.' You also went on to explain to me how they mayor's house was broken into and things were stolen, because you stole the one loaf of bread he instantly assumed that it was you  and wants you in prison." He explained and noticed how your tense body almost instantly relaxed. You looked over at Armin, Mikasa and Eren and nodded. "It's him..."

They also relaxed and sighed in relief. Levi chuckled and shook his head, "now that you know I am who I said I was you all need to get out, we are staying in this house for a bit." He spoke clearly, his gaze flicking between the four teens. "But sir... I thought you said that whoever lives in that house could cause us harm?" Armin questioned, giving Levi a quizzical look. "I know what I said and I meant it, before I found out that they weren't what I thought. They pose no threat to any of us." Armin nodded and started getting out of the car, followed by Eren and Mikasa. All three headed to the house and went inside.

You, however, remained completely still and stared at Levi, making him instantly notice your gaze. "Take a picture, it will last longer." He muttered, catching your gaze with his. "I-It's not that sir... I-it's just that I feel like there's something that you're not telling us, like some sort of secret." You mumbled, instantly averting your gaze to the floor as your cheeks flushed a light pink.

'Cute'  Levi thought but shook his head from the thought.

"There isn't Y/N." You nodded and bit your lip, getting out of the car, Levi swiftly following and he locked the car. "Do you promise Levi?" You asked, finally looking back up at him with hopeful eyes.

"I promise Y/N."