Epilogue

Saturday 10:09am
3 months later

Today is the day that Alex makes me his. It's not a wedding I imagined, it's grand with lots of people sitting inside as well as the press outside. Just a few hired ones inside. Also, the most essential. Body guards.

I have my trusty people. My mum, Vanellope,Donald,Eiko,Chris and Levi. Stacy is Levi's company here and well, Mr Willer just has to be here.

Alex's father is here too,so is Colt and Damien and Gomez.

I wish Dad was here today. He'll see me looking adoringly into the eyes of the man that stole my heart five months ago. I'm sure Dad is proud of me wherever he is. I did him well.

I'm still slightly frightened of June. She didn't make a fuss after Alex broke up with her but from what Alex told me about how mad she was at him the day he ended things. It really hurt her.

"Whoever disagrees with their union,speak up now or forever hold your peace". The Pastor says and I look at the crowd tentatively.

My breath catches in my throat as a familiar redhead rises from one of the pews at the far end.

"I disagree" June's sinister voice rings out in the big church.

Loud gasps protrude from the crowd in the room.

I knew it! I knew she was out to get me!

"You fucking bitch" she yells at me,staring venomously at me as she makes out the pew,people on the pew making way for her as she walks out to stand at the aisle.

My heart thuds as I stare horrifically at her.

"Security!" Alex yells beside me and the body guards all around start rushing over to June.

But she crazily pulls the gun hidden in her bag and points it at me,tossing the bag away. Pure murder in her eyes.

An uproar starts in the church.

"Anybody move or try to tackle me, I'll shoot this man snatcher! I don't care if I go to jail!". Her yell loud and intimidating.

How did my day turn to this? I started shivering,the fear eating at me.

Alex tries to move to stand in front of me.

"Nuh uh baby" she shifts the gun to Alex "I'll put a bullet in your heart if you think of moving,even a muscle. Don't even twitch!".

June spies a bodyguard edging forward from the corner of her eyes.

She smirks devilishly "I have sharp ears and big eyes. One more step and the bride goes down" she cranks her neck to the side,staring at me with hatred "did I mention I have fast reflex and amazing aim?".

My jaws quiver and a shaky breath escapes my mouth. I do my best to hold in my fear even though my legs are shaking. I wish I can hold Alex's hand, he's just beside me but I'm not ready to get a bullet in my head.

"June" Alex starts calmly "please don't do this".

"Why?" She asks "so you can get married to this whore?".

As frightened as I was,anger rises in me when she says that.

"Stop calling her that?" Alex says behind gritted teeth.

Suddenly June lifts the gun, aiming at the ceiling and a deafining shot rings out. Throwing the room into an rowdy cacophony.

"Everybody quiet" June screams and the room stills,she spares a look briefly at the guard that's nearly close "I wasn't kidding when I said I have sharp ears and I wasn't, when I said I have amazing aim. Move again and that shot will be at her" she faces me again,quickly pointing at us "Alex baby,tell them to back off. I'm not scared for me, I'm scared for Miss wannabe, because I will shoot if anyone moves or tries something funny".

Police sirens wail noisily but somewhat soothingly around the church building.

"Stand down" Alex says staring at the men dressed in black.

Grudgingly they do. Bet they really want to swing a punch at June. I know I do.

"Very good baby" she smirks menacingly at us "you may now kiss the bride".

The next sentence is manly and then I feel my veil being pulled up my face.

It's then I realize that I just had a terrifying scene of June trying to kill me,in my head.

I'm a bit shaken as Alex leans in to kiss me and the whole room erupts with sounds of jubilation.

Alex pulls away and watches me closely "Are you okay?"

I shake off the after effect of my thoughts and push right into the joyous season.

I grin "Yeah. I just" I scoff a laugh,shaking my head disbelievingly "I had the weirdest trance".

He smirks "Save it for the ride. Right now, people are waiting for us to leave and for you to declare another lady next in line" he says that and his eyes darts for the bouquet of flowers in my hand.

I smile up at him "Yes Sir".

We turn to face the still merry crowd and hand in hand Alex and I retrace our steps. I look over to My mum and beam up at her. She has tears in her eyes.

I'm finally not disappointing her.

I'm finally not disappointing myself.

So I'll end my story with a motivational speech.

It doesn't matter how rocky the road gets or how bad things turn out. As long as you're good at heart, a strong God and have true friends and a great family behind you. It'll be fine.

It'll be perfect.

                                        &

The End!
😯

I'm happy for all of you that started this ride with me.
It would have been longer than this but due to thrilling circumstances I had to wrap this up as fast as I could.

Thanks to the most amazing being. God. For seeing me through ❤️❤️

Thanks to
@jaynous
@kemi_odu
@dark_18_heart
@JulietEmmanuel5.

Thanks to all you readers out there that chose to give this book a chance❤️.

Have a wonderful time reading 👁️.

Bye👋