43- Fetish

Warning! This chapter has mature content! Do not read if you do not approve scenes like this. Highly mature! Read at your risk!

I heavy a breath,gazing up to the midnight blue sky,white shiny dots sailing all over as the chilly water levels around my waist. I'm leaning against the pool wall,hair up in a messy bun,elbows sprawled at my sides on the cool tile, holding me up. The pool is exactly what I need, the cold water seeping chills through me.

I think I hear the door of the living room open or that could just be me missing Alex and hoping he gets back soon. I've been here for thirty minutes, I'm sure, and he hasn't returned.

But it's not just my thoughts because Alex walks in through the door. Thank God.

"Hey" he smiles,his eyes skimming my visible body part "I see you beat me to the pool".

I smile sweetly stretching my hand towards him "Come join me".

"I'll have to change first" again his eyes skim my body.

Time to show off. Just as I wanted to do anyway.

I swim over to him,hauling myself over the pool ladder and climbing out as sexily as possible.

I'm rewarded with a little bulge of his eyes and then a low "wow".

"What?" I ask giggling. Of course I know what. I stand in front of him and reach on tip toe to whisper in his ear "never seen a girl in bikini before?"

I pull my head back enough to examine his electrifying orbs, they held lust and need, a reflection of my own eyes, in fact, my whole being.

I reach down, my hand grazes over his bulge and I slightly squeeze. He let out a muffled groan and I kiss his jawline.

I smirk mischievously. Pulling back I add "Come on, get changed and join me". I walk past him and don't bother to put on my robe.

I know he's watching me, I can feel his gaze burning into the small of my back, or rather, my ass, so I make a show of swaying my hips.

(Song : Fetish by Selena Gomez)

I take four steps and I feel his grip on my waist, I was jolted, whirled around and pinned closely to his body and just as I desperately craved, his lips connected with mine, wanting. I moaned against his lips, the sensation of pure bliss enveloping me. His hands roams my bare back, sinking lower to grip a handful mould of my naked ass. The act yeilds a hum from me and sends a surge of powerful and intense pleasure between my legs.

He grips my thighs and lifts me, another grateful hum as my legs instinctively wraps around his waist and my hands fist into his hair as he leads us towards the dining room. Impatient huh?

He places me on the table,the cold furniture kissing my naked ass as he pulls away to swiftly take off his shirt.

"You tease" he exhales "I don't think I can make it to the room".

I giggle shyly "It's okay, at least you didn't take too long to respond".

He pulls off my bikini top and dumps it alongside his shirt. Once it's off he cups my breast and crouches, using his tongue to circle my erect bud. I hiss, watching him. He takes my breast in his mouth and sucks, lifting his gaze to lock with mine as he pleasures my succulent mould. His grey dilated pupils dance with lust and mischief as he continues to suck on my nipples, his free hand sweetly torturing my bud, milking a moan from me.

I longingly reach my hands for his jeans,my hands searching for his bulge. I find it and feel it. Huge and erect. How is he not fucking me senseless right now?